Ratings for Dr. Bernard W. Lynch

He is a wonderful dentist. He spent a lot of time explaining my treatment plan, and is a gentle, caring, excellent professional. His staff is extremely friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

Dr. Lynch agreed to see me on very short notice for a minor emergency. He quickly diagnosed and dealt with the problem, and explained several other dental issues (and recommended solutions) that my regular dentist had not pointed out. I was very impressed with how informative the visit was, as well as the level of care received. I highly recommend Dr. Lynch.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Dr. Lynch treated my periodontal problem since 2007. I am very happy that I do not have to have operation on my gum. His treatment included deep cleaning and every 3 month check up after that. Now my teeth and gum feel very healthy under his care. He also told me it takes only 24 hours for plaque build up between teeth. It made me do more flossing. He is wonderful dentist.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Dr. Lynch spends a lot of time making sure I understood what my health issues were. He was very sensitive about any pain issues during and after treatment and is very accessible. The staff is very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

I have never been to a dentist that has spent so much time educating me about oral hygen. He is very gentle and careing. I would recommend him to everyone

flag | Submitted December 21, 2006