Ratings for Dr. Thomas S. Bailey

I absolutely love Dr. Bailey and his whole staff! They were so great throughout my pregnancy. Every question I had was answered and every phone call was returned quickly. I recently moved to Oceanside, but my husband and I agree that we want Dr. Bailey to deliver our future children as well so it's worth the drive!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Dr. Bailey was kind but didn't seem to understand my needs or how to address them. He was always distracted and by the look sof all the patients and the wait time of over an hour, he has too many patients to be concerned with me. I didnt feel comfortable as my OBGYN at all. If you need one on one care, he is not the one to see. Its more like a cattle call in his office. Eventually, I went to another OBGYN whom I love.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Dr. Bailey delivered my second son via c- section and did an amazing job. He is very experienced and knowledgeable, and him and his medical asst. Always took care of all of my questions and concerns. Highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Incompetant to perform surgery in my case. Laproscopic Myomectomy should have been simple, instead, he accidentally caused a surgical hernia and I now live with pain for the rest of my life. He is unkind towards his mistake, and even charged me for the post op visits when I complained of the pain. he blew it off as normal. I suggest to seek another gynocolgical surgeon unless you want to come out of surgery worse than when you went in.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

Dr. Thomas S. Bailey's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)