Ratings for Dr. Laura L. Sirott

Best Doctor I have ever been. Professional, smart, provided all the necessary info and made my first baby birth beyond my expectations. thanks Dr. Sirott

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr. Sirott is cold, rude and is one of the most unprofessional OBGYNs we encountered. I had a miscarriage and she was so unpleasant about it. She couldn't even come to the phone to tell me the final result, she screamed it across the room and her office receptionist asked me if I heard her. It's too bad because the other OBGYNs at her office are warm and professional. Dr. Matsuda, Dr. Hennenberg and nurse Heather are great. However, I will not go back as long as Dr. Sirott is with the practice.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

Very kind, compassionate, helpful, and knowledgeable. She took an active role, and always listened and answered any questions I had through my first pregnancy. I'd recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2008

Dr. Laura L. Sirott's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1984)

Commercial Insurance Company