Ratings for Dr. John Hoff

Great physician! Spends a lot of time and is very gentle

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr John Hoff is an amazing person and physician. I was pregnant with twins and switched from another doctor (who shall remain nameless) to Dr. Hoff. If it wasn't for his care and experience, my twins would have not made it. I was on bedrest for almost 4 months with MANY visits to Dr. Hoff's office or the hospital. He didn't even once give me the impression that I was being paranoid for wanting to do ultrasounds, and he would always answer all of my questions patiently. At times the wait might be long but it is because he has to run to the hospital for a delivery. Frankly I don't care if I have to wait 3 hours to see him, he is worth it.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr. John D. Hoff is such an incredible doctor...but more than that, he is an awesome person with never ending patience and a warm smile and bedside manner. He has been my doctor for 18 years and I see him for everything! He understands the "whole" me and that's what he treats. He is very popular and that is why he has long waits...but he is worth the wait and the long commute I now have to drive to see him! He never seems rushed even if he is and he won't give up on you. You will not be sorry if you choose him as your doctor.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

Just moved to the area while pregnant. He took over at 16 weeks gestation... couldn't have found a better doctor. This is my second pregnancy and I find Dr. Hoff to be patient, friendly, and have an excellent bedside manner. I have no fears about delivery with Dr. Hoff on my side.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

Dr. Hoff is the best ob i ever met may God bless him.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Both Dr. Hoffs are absolutely terrific. I had a complicated twin pregnancy and Dr. Gary Hoff was the BEST doctor ever.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

John David Hoff and his brother are both OBs in the same building, not sure if it's the same practice. Sine John joined PAMF, I'm sure the service went downhill. Front office staff are immature, gossipy and rude to patients. I waited well over an hour to see the nurse and Dr. Hoff for my first appointment for my first pregnancy, ever. The nurse had me in tears in minutes, telling me horror stories of being permanently disfigured and losing my ballerina body after having a child. They want you to meet the nurse who does a physical (not the MD?????) in one room, then scamper down the hall in your gown to do an u/s with the MD?! No thanks. We had all of 10 minutes with the MD due to the office lateness, with zero apology from anyone there. He conducts his interviews/ questions in the exam room, which has ONE chair for patient, spouse, and MD, so guess who sits (patient) and feels like a schoolchild. Oh, of course you can be nude in stirrups while getting your questions answered....

flag | Submitted January 3, 2009

Friendly, competent Doctor who spends a lot of time with you!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2008

Dr. John Hoff's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Wellpoint