Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Levy

Dr. Levy is very knowledgable and very caring. It is rare to find a professional doctor who really focuses on what works for his clients. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Levy to my friends and family!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Levy for over ten years and he is a rare breed among medical professionals these days; a doctor actually willing to whatever is necessary/works for his patients. He truly saved my life and there aren't words sufficient to express my gratitude or that of my family.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Dr. Levy treated me for almost a year for alcoholsim, dont think I would be alive today without his help, he was very compasionate and understanding. Sober 1 1/2 years its great to have my life and family back. An addiction is not easy am very fortunate to have found him, its was tough and so can he be thats if for sure but that is what I needed to be in recovery.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

The lady that answered the phone, Linda, was very rude, uncaring, and no help at all. Dr. Levy came highly reccommended to me by my Dr., but maybe Dr. Levy has so many patients that he doesn't care how his staff treats people..Sad.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

Dr. Michael S. Levy's Credentials

• Wv Sch Of Osteo Med, Lewisburg Wv 24901 (Grad. 1979)