Ratings for Dr. S Dobbin

Doesn't seem to care much nor listen to what you have to say. Took me 3 yrs to find a new dr who truly cares.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Told my family to open a medical book when I found a lump on my infant daughter. Terrible person to call a doctor

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Dobbin has been my family doctor since I was a little girl and he has always been very professional and very knowledgeable. I even had my commonlaw husband sign up with Dr. Dobbin as he is amazing and gifted at what he does. His office is also amazing and if for some reason your doctor is not available they have several doctors that can see you. They are open Monday to Friday with daily after hour clinics and are also opened a half day on Saturday. You are never left waiting and they always address anything that you bring to thier attention with care. I would highly recommend Dr. Dobbin or his affiliates in his office.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

My mother's health declined severely over a year's time in the care of Dobbin. After several complaints, visits, tests not followed up, and countless scripts...he suggested for her to see a psychiatrist. After her going into a severe state of depression at 74yrs. old, to which he also medicated her for, results came from a simple blood test at a local clinic. Turns out...every symptom she ever complained about were all classic signs of chronic kidney failure. She was slowly dieing and all the pills were making it worse. Finally admitted to St. Catharines General by another physician, and has been on dialysis three times a week since. This diagnosis was reached in March 2011, and Dobbin's office was UNAWARE of her status, and just now called (July) regarding a test that was to be given back in Oct. 2010 but was overlooked! Way to stay on top of things, Mr. no nonsense, caring, non pill-pushing (ha!) Doctor. Can't believe all the previous ratings are referring to the same person??

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Never appreciated the way he made me feel as though I was wasting his time. Blamed everything that I went in for on a prior long diagnosed condition. Never felt that he properly examined me or would point me in the right direction for recovery. Very unhappy with him.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Dobbin for 35 years,he is a wonderful caring person who dedicates himself to you. I unfortunately can not stand his staff they are very rude and think that they are better than you, they should all be retrained by Margaret and Sue they were the real thing that could run the whole office.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

As our family Doctor, Dr. Dobbin takes the time to listen to his patients. His examinations are thorough and he backs up his diagnosis by ensuring the proper tests are conducted. He's a no nonsense, straight to the point Dr. which I respect. I have all kinds of praise for Dr. Dobbin's professionalism, his staff on the other hand, is a totally different story!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

He is a great doctor, he has been my doctor for 24 yrs and has always done what he could to help me when I needed it.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Have been a patient of Dr. Dobbin since 1992. No problems to report.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

he is the best doctor and he has been my doctor for 35 years now and my kids love him his bed side manor is not a problem tho i got my husband and my mother in law to have him as there doctor her is GRAT

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009