Ratings for Dr. John Taliano

Great Doctor! Always ties his best to help with any problems I have. Does not over prescribe anti-depressants. He is very thorough and answers all questions. Eva and staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

This has been my family doctor for over 10 years!! He takes the time to listen and recommend without hesitation. Great job Dr. Taliano!!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Taliano has been our family doctor for many many years. He has been treating my entire family for all of these years. I just don't understand why there are so many negative reviews. He tries to be very involved and more on a personal level than just a doctor and I guess unfortunately many people take offence to his character. Take the time to appreciate this family doctor and do take into consideration that he is also human...just like the rest of us. He is very knowledgeable and does his best with treatment. Great job Dr. Taliano!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I am trying to find a new doctor. I have been going there since I was 12 every Pap smear he would make uncomfortable comments and not leave the room until I got changed. Any time I go in there for an issue or what I think my issue could be I'm dismissed or just take antidepressants which he is big in pushing. He has even thrown a crumpled up doctors note in the face when she didn't want to out me on accutane when I was a teen. The only person I like is the nurse practitioner but even know I feel like she is starting to care less.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. T has been my family doctor for almost two decades and I have remained well thanks to him. He is caring and very energetic. You must listen to the doctors instructions or the remedy simply won't work. Medicine isn't the same thing as magic.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

We went to see this dr. he is so arrogant and rude. We will not be having him as a family dr...he would not even look at complete blood results cause he did not order them. I have never been treated like that by a physician! He's out for money not to help patients. That would explaine why he's looking for new patients cause everyone who knows him LEAVES.......DON'T WASTE PEOPLES TIME....any clinic will do better for you than him.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I don't know why there are no recent comments. I only looked him up here when a friend told me of the negative opinions. I disagree. He's been good to me for 10 years or so now. I have some long-term difficulties for which he quickly sent me off to specialists. I like him!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Taliano has been my family doctor for many years. He has consistently been very thorough and has not hesitated to make referrals to specialists. His time is often limited but he is always empathetic to personal situations. His secretary and nurse practitioner compliment an excellent team. I am shocked by some of the negative comments that I have read. I do admit that punctuality is not one of his strong points but I think that Dr. Taliano believes treating patients trumps watching the clock.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

One of the nicest, knowledgable doctors I have ever dealt with. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014