Ratings for Dr. Debra S. Wickman

I highly reccomend Dr. Wickman! She is very friendly and makes you feel comfortable. She answered all of my q's and I never felt like she was in a hurry to move on to the next patient. When we decide to have another baby I will definetly be going back to her!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

Dr. Wickman is one of many great doctors with Drs. Goodman + Partridge. I think that she is great for the town of Maricopa!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2007

Like the other docs at Drs. Goodman & Partridge, OB/GYN, Dr. Wickman is wonderful. Out in Maricopa there are not many choices because Dr. Wickman is such a great choice. Her office the nicest in all of Maricopa!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2007

This is my favorite doctor that is with "Goodman & Partridge OBGYN". I would pick her over any doctor there, she is the only one that seems to know what she is talking about, and not to mention she is totally understanding, and wants to make you aware of what's going on! I love her! I hope she delivers my son.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

It does not suprise me that she was an RN before she became a doctor. She cares so much for patients!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2007

Dr. Wickman is a doctor that everyone will like. She is experienced, happy, knowledgable and caring! She is a great choice! She is now with Drs. Goodman & Partridge, OB/GYN and I am very excited about her!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

Dr. Debra S. Wickman's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)