Ratings for Dr. Paul Grewal

Dr Grewal is a very educated and committed doctor. He is truly sincere and cares about his patients more than any other doctor i have seen. I definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

My wife and I have had the good fortune of having Dr. Grewal as our family physician for at least twenty years now.We find Dr Grewal to have the two qualities most patients seek out in finding an outstanding doctor.He has an impressive clinical knowledge of the human body, coupled with a wonderful, hard to find compassionate bedside manner. Sadly, his reception and secreterial staff are as dismally poor as Dr. Grewal is excellent. Years with a fantastic clerical staff have,sadly, been replaced by a cold,insensitive secretary and the days of pleasant smiles and good cheer are gone. We consider ourselves very fortunate to have a true, ''real'' person as our doctor.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

I have nothing but great things to say. As been very helpful and not fast to jump at an answer but takes the time to make sure he has it right.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

Used to be wonderful doctor, now is burning out, not as insightful, less willing to go the mile

flag | Submitted August 7, 2010

The most compassionage, understanding and caring physician my husband and I have ever encountered. He takes "care" and is concerned with our wellbeing. I love him to bits.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Absolutely one of the most compassionate and thorough physicians that I have ever been around.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Paul Grewal was my doctor for 8 or 10 years before moving from Edmonton and I have nothing but praise for him and I miss his care. Many of my immediate family are with him too and all are very happy. He's a very compassionate Dr. and very knowledgeable. Rarely will you find a Dr. with his qualities. One of the best.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008

He is always available to listen and to help even when I wish to NOT take prescriptions and he will advise alternatives to prescriptions and then IF that does not work I can fill a prescription. Rarely have I had to fill a prescription - wellness without drugs I like that.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2008

Dr. Grewal is a very good doctor. I have been very pleased to be his patient for more than 10 years.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007

Dr. Grewal has been my doctor for many years and I've always found him to be extremely caring and concerned for my health. He's always provided solutions for my health issues and is a credit to his profession.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007