Ratings for Dr. Paul Grewal

I have nothing but great things to say. As been very helpful and not fast to jump at an answer but takes the time to make sure he has it right.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

Used to be wonderful doctor, now is burning out, not as insightful, less willing to go the mile

flag | Submitted August 7, 2010

The most compassionage, understanding and caring physician my husband and I have ever encountered. He takes "care" and is concerned with our wellbeing. I love him to bits.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Absolutely one of the most compassionate and thorough physicians that I have ever been around.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Paul Grewal was my doctor for 8 or 10 years before moving from Edmonton and I have nothing but praise for him and I miss his care. Many of my immediate family are with him too and all are very happy. He's a very compassionate Dr. and very knowledgeable. Rarely will you find a Dr. with his qualities. One of the best.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008

He is always available to listen and to help even when I wish to NOT take prescriptions and he will advise alternatives to prescriptions and then IF that does not work I can fill a prescription. Rarely have I had to fill a prescription - wellness without drugs I like that.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2008

Dr. Grewal is a very good doctor. I have been very pleased to be his patient for more than 10 years.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007

Dr. Grewal has been my doctor for many years and I've always found him to be extremely caring and concerned for my health. He's always provided solutions for my health issues and is a credit to his profession.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

Dr. Grewal is amazing! He is one of the most caring doctor's I have ever met. He even took a phone call from me when I was in Brazil and was sick. He is not taking new patients but agreed to take on my husband as he needed a doctor. I have been seeing Dr. Grewal for 18 years. He always listens, and discusses things with you. He explains things in real people terms. It is obvious that he really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2007

paul has been my families doctor, as well, for over 20 years...excellent bedside manner... he actually calls me at home to see how my kids are doing...really great doctor!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007