Ratings for Dr. David N. Kim

Terrible Doctor! He never spends time with his patients! I spent more time with his staff than him ! He didn't give us the the correct medication that my father ended up going to the hospital 3 times ! To make things worse he is now getting dialysis because of his failure to explain and give correct medication

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I think he listens and answers many of your questions. I'm sticking with him until something changes. So far so good! 4 years and counting.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

If you want to experience a Ghetto style Doctor's visit and to beg for service. Then go to this office.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

I have been coming to this office for the last 4 years. I see Dr. Kim he is a good doctor he listens to your concerns.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Dr. Kim was awful. He did not listen, he did not address any of my concerns, he did not spend hardly any time with me, in fact, I had to ask the nurse if I could speak to him again because I thought it was so odd he didn't talk with me about what was going on. She basically told me he had better things to do. I said I would wait. When he came back, he simply argued with me about what he was NOT going to do to help me instead of discussing what he WOULD do. I would not recommend Dr. Kim unless you have no concerns and simply need a quick routine check up or something.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

When I've had an appointment with Dr. Kim, I generally don't see Dr. Kim until about an hour after my scheduled appointment time. His receptionists display a less than welcoming demeanor. Dr. Kim has proven to be knowledgeable; however his bed-side manor is lacking. Also, getting him to elaborate on my medical ailments is like pulling teeth; it is these negative areas that have caused me to visit this website today and look for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

I am from out of town and was referred to Dr Kim by a friend. I was seeing him for a very embarrassing problem. I was really surprised at how comfortable he was able to make me feel as we discussed my problem and treatment options and how professionally he handled the situation. All in all I was very pleased with my visit.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

Dr. Kim is great. He actually trys to figure out the underlying causes of issues rather than just throwing some sample meds and a script at you to get you out the door.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007

Told doctor I had issues using nasal sprays when I went in for an allergy appt. Instead of prescribing Allegra, or another form of anti-histamine, he berated me and told me I had no other option than what he prescribed.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

Dr. David N. Kim's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Dentemax