Ratings for Dr. Ossama D. Ascha

This was by far the best money I have ever spent!! What Dr Ascha has done for my self esteem you cannot put into words! He never rushes you, he is super patient and professional! The staff is super supportive for such an awkward thing to have done. I had been on at least 5 consults prior to coming here and I'm soo glad I chose this place! I constantly get compliments asking where I went, and give out his number regularly! Definitely changed my life!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I had surgery one year ago and i have recieved so many compliments on how natural looking everything looks! I am very happy with the results, the entire staff made me feel so comfortable through the entire process from the first consultation to the last check up!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

great staff great doctor. very happy with results. I felt very secure with the doctor nurse and anesthesiologist

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Had augmentation 8 years ago and still receive compliments. I love the way they look and have had no complications what so ever. The staff was great as well.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

I had gone to Dr. Ascha for a breast augmentation about 6 years ago. Dr. Ascha was very professional and did an amazing job. He gave me the exact size I was looking for. I told dr. Ascha that I trusted him and wanted him to pick the size and he told me the size range he recommended for the look I was going for but Dr. Ascha did not pin point me to a size under any circumstances. I had then went in for a consultation a few months ago for liposuction on my thighs. Dr. Ascha refused me away from liposuction because he said I did not have enough fat and in would not be happy with the results because I would end up with lumping. One thing I appreciated the most was Dr. ascha was his honesty. Dr. Ascha sincerely cared about me and was not out to get my money! The staff was wonderful too. I loved the girls. My only complaint is sometimes I had to wait quite a bit for my follow up appointments. Other than that's would recommend anyone to him.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

I love Dr.Ascha. He truly has an amazing bedside manner and he is an expert in his field. He is a Picasso of sculpting the breast! I have referred several of my friends to him and they are also very satisfied. If you have any doubt of his work just look at his hundreds of before an after pictures. His work speaks for it's self.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Loved everything about him and his work. Great staff and over 30years of experience with breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

loved everything i have had with this doctor...my surgery turned out beautiful and i have referred about 10 ppl to him who ALL have been satisfied with their results!!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

I had my breasts done in July 2007. I am very pleased with my results. Dr Ascha left the decision of the size completely up to me and I made the right choice. I am totally satisfied with Dr. Ascha and his staff and I have recommended him very highly.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

I got a breast augmentation in Nov. of 2002. Both my breasts are identical and very pretty. I did feel that they were a little too big for my body. They look great but I wish he would have stuck to a small "D" instead of a "DD/DDD". I'm now looking into getting a much smaller size. Don't know if I would return to Dr. Ascha.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008