Ratings for Dr. Naomi Pelzig

upon a groupon purchase I went in for the first of three sessions. The first went fine but the second session went horribly wrong. While the doctor herself was lovely and helpful it didn't make up for the horrible mistake done to me. I was left on the table with needles in me for an hour and a half. The doctor forgot me on the table. I was screaming for help when another doctor came and helped me. Upon leaving the room I noticed that the office was closed for the night, luckily that last doctor heard my screams before he left. I was so upset and it took me calling the office the next day to get any apology for what happened. The doctor apologized and said she would treat me for free for the remainder of my purpose there. After about two months of once a week visits for free I was told they would no longer honor their word on seeing me for free. I was shocked. The very sweet receptionist told me and the doctor never brought it up. I will never be going back.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

I have had 4 herniated disc in lower back causing severe pain. After several treatments got releif. Kept going once a month now lower back is much better. She can hit the soar spots to give you relief. Very kind and takes time to listen to you. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

I have been under Dr. Pelzig's care for a few years and have improved my health without pharma drugs.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Dr. Pelzig and her staff were kind, courteous and very healing.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

Dr. Naomi Pelzig's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Nyack, NY