Ratings for Dr. Robert I. Hughes

This guy is very insulting. He talks down to you and doesn't give you any helpful options. Durning my visit he was 50 minutes late. Very blunt, rude, not helpful what so ever, and left the room with the comment " your smart you'll figure it out." Not a goodbye or a hand shake or anything. Very unprofessional, very rude, and I would highly recommend you go see someone else.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I found Dr. Hughes to be highly insulting and mean during my visit. During a time when I was clearly at an emotional low, and having never met me before, he proceeded to call me "condescending"... only moments after I broke down in his colleagues' office. Everyone is allowed their opinions, but to blurt out such a thing to a patient he has known for all of five minutes is unconscionable, unprofessional and uncalled for. In the week since my visit, I have fallen into such a depression over this verbal slap that I can't bear the thought of returning to my regular doctor because he is in the same office. If you are looking for a doctor in the area with even a modicum of tact or compassion in his dealings with patients, I strongly recommend finding someone else!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr. Robert I. Hughes's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathy (Grad. 1998)

Oxford