Ratings for Dr. Marshall Garland

Had a rhinoplasty and it was so easy so Dr. Garland took great care of me. Felt like I was sleeping for 5 minutes but it really was an hour. I woke up in 0 pain, if anything I was just hungry. He stayed with me until I was awake enough to get ready with the nurse on staff who was also so sweet. He really made a nerve wracking experience easy. Highly recommend!:).

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I went into my GYN office to do a hysteroscopy D & C but came out with a traumatic experience. I woke up numerous times with excruciating pain. Unfortunately, I could hear&feel everything but was paralyzed in terms of movement & speech. Tears rolled down my eyes as I felt helpless! I fell in a state of traumatic shock, anguish and broke down crying. I asked him why I was not sleeping & he brushed me off. He unprofessionally attacked my weight as a cause of his inadequate judgment in medication. No excuse for feeling horrible pain! I am a female who is 5'10 at 250 lbs b/c of medical condition & have been under sedation. He never had a pre-optic consultation. He said that he gave me pain medication after the procedure was done but not during. The other doctor stated that I woke up five times with pain & they did not stop or give me drugs to suppress the pain. I as a patient should have been informed and be given the choice on whether or not I would have wanted to proceed being awake.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Dr. Marshall Garland's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1995)