Ratings for Dr. Nima Heshmati

Patient, Kind, professional.........Highly recommend! If you want a professional and correct diagnosis the first time, then he is the one. Our entire family has trusted him for years!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

BEST DOCTOR EVER............... DO NOT READ ANY FAKE INFORMATION POSTED ON THE INTERNET BY HIS STALKER..........

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007

Excellent Board Certified Family Doctor, Great bedside manners, soft spoken and took his time to take my entire history! I would go back to him any time with my family!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2007

Excellent doctor with Great bedside manners, very polite and soft spoken. Took my medical history in details and let me ask many questions. I would go back to him any time!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2007

Dr. Nima heshmati was real nice and compassionateHe was patient and talked to me for a long time about my problem.......... He explained everything real well to me. I say he is an excellent doctor.....I would go back to him and would tell any one else to see him for any medical problems......Thanks doc

flag | Submitted July 1, 2007

Great Doctor, Very patient, and understanding. Great bed side manners as well not to mention very handsome as well :)would go back to him any time. He explained everything to me very well and was very experienced. I recommend him 100%, excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2007

Dr.Nima Heshmati was Great, I was hurt real bad and he took care of me very well. He was polite, soft spoken and very kind, I would go back to him any time! He Gets the highest score in my book. Thanks DOC!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

He was real Sweet, soft Spoken and wow he was VERY CUTE as well. He found out what was really wrong with me after 3-5 other doctors had failed!I would go back to him any time, thanks doc!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2007

Dr. Nima Heshmati's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1999)