Ratings for Dr. Dennis Orenchuk

Very knowledgeable, skilled, professional, and caring. I have visited various chiropractors over the years and without a doubt he is the best! If at times he runs behind, it's because he tries to give the highest quality of treatment, advise and a human touch that others seem to lack. Quality takes time!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Very effective in his treatment methods. Sincere and compassioned, I felt I put my health in the right hands.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Very unprofessional! I noticed that everytime I would go to see him he would cut up, make rude comments about the patient that is sitting in the next room. I started to wonder what he said about me behind my back...Hmmm. Makes one wonder....does it not? Not that long ago the person that referred Dennis to me asked me if Dennis was making rude/cheap comments about his other patients when I went in for my appointment. I told her yes and that I was currently looking for another Chiro because I was not impressed with Dennis. She then indicated that another client of her's that she referred to him said the same thing. (She is no longer referring her own clients to him) Next time you go in for an appointment with Dennis listen to what he has to say and ask him "what he saids about you behind your back?" I'm willing to bet you will get some smart ass answer out of him. Oh yea, a friend of mind suggested that I report him to the Chiro association......interesting idea!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Dennis is aces, in my book. He has whatever you need that day. Compassion, humour, sports scores, advice on every subject, and, at times, inexplicable noises? His patients forgive his tardiness, because they like him, and won't go anywhere else. He works in the community, and would be a great asset as our "Dr. Marcus Whelby" except for his chosen profession of bone breaking. Hats off to Dr. Orenchuk for keeping the faith that someone DOES care, and that integrity is not dead.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2010

I recommend Dr. Orenchuk for any chiropractic treatment you need. His treatments are beneficial and coupled with his knowledge and advice, I'm functioning at a higher level than my physicians thought would be possible.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

I would highly recommend Dr. Orenchuck for neck pain problems.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2007

very helpful , accomadating , freindly, understanding, glad to have him as my doc , I give him a glowing rating #1 in my book ... thanks!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2007

Outstanding Chiropractor. He is very skilled, methodical, accommodating and committed. Has a great personality. He must have graduated at the top of his class.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2006