Ratings for Dr. Paul Demoissac

Dr de Moissac has been my physician for many years. He is exceptionally caring. As a nurse I have the opportunity to observe many patient-doctor interactions every day. Some doctors shouldn't be doctors. And some patients and/or their families are very unpleasant to deal with. When I observe or am part of the care of a patient, and the doctor is patient, caring, and communicates effectively, I think of Dr de Moissac. I'm extremely grateful for what he has done for me.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

I had to stop seeing Dr. Demoissac because when I had been puking and nausea for 6 months, he told me "I'd get over it". Also when he would check my abdomen during physicals he would creeply say "ohh you're very ticklish"… I've also heard this from other girls my age... Now I am seeing a doctor in the city and am very pleased, and not sick anymore.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

I have to say that he has been a great dr for me. I couldn't find a doctor to help me and follow me through my pregnancy as I do not have a family dr and it's pretty difficult to get one. I saw him at the hospital and he told me he would follow me through my pregnancy if i would like and seriously I almost started crying. He was so understanding and attentive to my problems, he didnt want me being bounced around from dr to dr. I have been extremely happy with his care given to me. He has even come into the hospital on his night off to see me in an emergency. I would recommend him for anything. He is so wonderful, I am very thankful and fortunate to have found him!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

I've ended up in emergency twice in the past few years, both times when Dr. de Moissac was on call. Both times he sent me home without fixing the problem. First time I had to return 2 days later, but another doctor was on call. What a difference ! Diagnosed me correctly and fixed my problem. Second time, I went in with food stuck in my windpipe that I couldn't get out. He said it just felt like there was food there and sent me home again. **** !!! I'm 59 years old and don't want to waste mine or other people's time going to emergency.Dr. de Moissac's main goal is to get paid for the trip to the emergency, not of the patient's care.The next time I, or someone in my care needs emergency services and Dr. de Moissac is on call, I won't waste time, I'll go directly to Steinbach hospital where I will get help.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

worst doctor to see. I would rather let satan do his work on me then this ****er. He treats all patients like numbers on his paycheck, all he cares about is getting one in after the other. He probably hopes for sickness and unwell being in people to make his monthly quota.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

I've seen Dr de Moissac for about 10 years. They have been tough years that I could not have got through without his care. He even gets me kleenex if I am crying in his office. I don't usually mind if I have to wait because it's worth it. In fact one of my latest appointments he waited for me and joked about it with me that it may have been one of the only times!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

Awesome Doctor! I've gone to him for almost 20 yrs. He now treats my husband and my two children. He delivered both my babies (C-Sect) and was extremely attentive & caring through both pregnancies. At 7 1/2 mths I started bleeding with both pregnancies and since I work in Wpg and he is out of St Anne he called ahead to the St B. hospital and arranged to get me into triage and see a Doctor there so that I would immediate attention. He's always been extremely thorough with his care and very compassionate. I developed pneumonia (first time)last fall but he had me in for chest x-rays and provided great care during that time-calling me at work with the x-ray results. There was one time where he was not avail but I needed to see a Dr (while I was still recovering from pneumonia) and I ended up going to Dr Blonde (she was the doctor on call at that time) and she was FANTASTIC also. If you can't see Dr Demoissac, go to Dr Blonde!! Very caring!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

This is the best doctor - he has delivered all three of my kids. He even came in when he was on vacation to deliver my last baby. Takes time with his patients - doesn't just hand out a perscription.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Docter gave my newborn male a circumcision and it looks so weird. Looks like he developed a "hidden penis". Doesnt look normal!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008