Ratings for Dr. Cizy Mathew

After several judgemental gestures, including eyes-rolling and frequent rude interruptions, Dr. Mathews performed a 2-5 minutes exam that included 3 simple checks. After this, she refused to listen to or address my concerns, and would completely talk over me at times. She then acknowledged that there was a problem, only that it did not fit with what she was "used" to seeing, and kind of left it at that. The whole appointment only lasted maybe 15 minutes. I left feeling confused, invalidated, and attacked in a space where I should have been met with unbiased professionalism. This type of doctor is the reason people end up seriously ill; they are scared of going to the doctor about their issues for fear of being made to feel stupid. Needless to say, I will not be returning to her office.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

She's a quack of a doctor. I don't know what else to say.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Not recommended at all!!!! What a waste of time !!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

How can she be allowed to be a doctor? She does not know an ounce of medicine. Do not go see her. What a waste of time!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I went to see Dr. Mathew for a consultation to determine if some issues I was having were neurological. In spite of them not being neurological she still took the time to ask lots of questions, offer advice and some opinions and examine me. She was very patient and put me at ease as I was quite nervous. She seems extremely knowledgeable and was very friendly and professional. Loved her!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I went to see Dr. Mathew for a second opinion regarding my headaches. She was in a hurry and barely took the time to listen to my concerns. When I explained to her that I need something so that I can live my life. She brushed it off and did not offer any other suggestions or help. I will not be seeing her again.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Thorough, kind and pleasant. Only had one appointment but would recommend her to anyone. Going back after tests done.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Immediately sent for more testing to confirm issues. Very nice.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I am so upset after seeing Dr. Mathew. She was not knowledgeable AT ALL quoting statistics that are absolutely not right (easy to check) - she was basically making up data that fit her personal perspective. More than this, she was belligerent, rude, cold, and essentially called me a liar when I described symptoms I was suffering from. She rolled her eyes, fidgeted, heaved sighs, turned her attention elsewhere and made exceptionally biting, sarcastic remarks about my ability to communicate (even though I have a brain injury). I am absolutely truthful when I say that given my very vulnerable state and the way Dr. Mathew treated me, it was a more psychologically painful experience than that which I suffered when I was date raped as a teenager. My experience with her was that bad. Perhaps those of you who have good experiences fall into a category of interest to her that allows her to feel stimulated enough to deem you worthy of her time & effort. The rest of us have to live with her biased perspectives and egotistical attitude Stay away... she should have her license pulled. Zero compassion; zero basic manners.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I was extremely upset after seeing her. Completely unsympathetic and belligerent. She had no up to date information on migraines and was sure to let me know that there is no cure and no hope. She mocked my answers to her questions and seemed so confused that I didn't fit into any specific category of where she needed to "place" me to feel good about herself. What a chip on her shoulder she had. Find someone else if you're considering seeing her.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016