Ratings for Dr. Cizy Mathew

She is an excellent neurologist. I have been her patient for many years. She takes the time to listen to my concerns and works with me. She has never once been rude. She is truly concerned for my well being. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr Mathew don`t care about a patient and seen ounce and after she sent me for physio which it wass uselles and I try to get an appointment but the secretary was the one to answer for her and after six months I was told trough the secretary that she could`nt do nothing else for me She never call back Thank you Dr Mathew I still think how in the h.... how you got a license to be a neurosurgent

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr.mathews was thorough, kind,and helpful. She does a great job...thank you

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I would like to know how she can work. She is a quack and is rude and impatient. She does not want to listen what you have to say. I will going to another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

She seems unapproachable and doesn't give patients more than 15 minutes. She's refused to allow me to call into the appointment to support my father with debilitating Parkinson's condition. He is nervous, unsure of what to say and will lily feel rushed in this appointment. Terrible care in these northern areas of Ontario.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Mathew was rude, impatient, and totally dismissed my symptoms and refused to do any follow up tests to discover why I am having severe neurological issues. She laughed in my face when I asked what other tests she would suggest to rule out other causes. She also made rude comments about my profession. I will be seeing someone else.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

You people are really dumb if you think she will bow down to you. She is a great doctor but she will hate you if you're a pot smoking 20= year old who think's she knows anything because of a google search. Amazing knowledgeable doctor!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Mathew for 6 months now since she diagnosed me with severe MS. I think she is WONDERFUL. She is kind and patient and really cares. She was so pleased when I got a little better with steroid treatment. I don't know what these people are talking about. I mentioned to her that some people had called her rude on rateMD, she laughed and said its probly because she has no patience for fakers who want to get out of work.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. Mathew's is completely useless. As far as i am concerned she read my file and made her decision before she even talked to me. She didn't listen to a word that i said. She has no compassion or bedside manner at all. She basically told me everything i already knew. Please don't waste your time. Now i have to wait for an appointment with my family doctor so hopefully he can refer me to another specialist. Thanks for nothing.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I have just started seeing her and am very pleased with her so far. I have a lot of MS symptoms with a clear MRI so she was honest in telling me that it makes it difficult to diagnose me. She ordered more tests from a neurologist that's closer to where I live and told me she'd call me with the results to save me a five hour drive to see her. I found her to be companionate, a good listener and thorough. I'm surprised at all the bad reviews she is getting because she made me comfortable and took her time with me.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015