Ratings for Dr. Cizy Mathew

Dr.mathews was thorough, kind,and helpful. She does a great job...thank you

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I would like to know how she can work. She is a quack and is rude and impatient. She does not want to listen what you have to say. I will going to another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

She seems unapproachable and doesn't give patients more than 15 minutes. She's refused to allow me to call into the appointment to support my father with debilitating Parkinson's condition. He is nervous, unsure of what to say and will lily feel rushed in this appointment. Terrible care in these northern areas of Ontario.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Mathew was rude, impatient, and totally dismissed my symptoms and refused to do any follow up tests to discover why I am having severe neurological issues. She laughed in my face when I asked what other tests she would suggest to rule out other causes. She also made rude comments about my profession. I will be seeing someone else.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

You people are really dumb if you think she will bow down to you. She is a great doctor but she will hate you if you're a pot smoking 20= year old who think's she knows anything because of a google search. Amazing knowledgeable doctor!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Mathew for 6 months now since she diagnosed me with severe MS. I think she is WONDERFUL. She is kind and patient and really cares. She was so pleased when I got a little better with steroid treatment. I don't know what these people are talking about. I mentioned to her that some people had called her rude on rateMD, she laughed and said its probly because she has no patience for fakers who want to get out of work.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. Mathew's is completely useless. As far as i am concerned she read my file and made her decision before she even talked to me. She didn't listen to a word that i said. She has no compassion or bedside manner at all. She basically told me everything i already knew. Please don't waste your time. Now i have to wait for an appointment with my family doctor so hopefully he can refer me to another specialist. Thanks for nothing.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I have just started seeing her and am very pleased with her so far. I have a lot of MS symptoms with a clear MRI so she was honest in telling me that it makes it difficult to diagnose me. She ordered more tests from a neurologist that's closer to where I live and told me she'd call me with the results to save me a five hour drive to see her. I found her to be companionate, a good listener and thorough. I'm surprised at all the bad reviews she is getting because she made me comfortable and took her time with me.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Mathew listens, but that is the only thing she does ... For me she blamed me for being sick and told me I wasn't even trying to help myself. I am now seeing a Doctor in Toronto at the epilisy clinic. I have been passing out for a yr now and all she told me she had many patients like me and they all work. I did work a new job and I had gotten fired and told I was a liability and they could not keep me. She still insist I can work, but my Doctor in Toronto was horrified when I told her this. I would NOT recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I would not recommend this Neurologist to any one she listens and that is all she does. Don't ask her to fill out any forms good luck with that.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015