Ratings for Dr. Karen Lake

Dr. Lake cares about her patients, is very knowledgeable and respectful and so nice. I am lucky to have her as a doctor. I have a lot of medical issues and she never makes me feel like I ask her too many questions. Colleen and other staff on the front desk are great.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

Dr. Lake is indeed an exceptional doctor. She truly cares and it shows. She is smart and down to earth, and I feel beyond blessed to have her as my family doctor. I have never encountered anything but friendly, professionalism from the staff at this clinic. I'm definitely one of the lucky ones.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

Dr Lake is exceptional. Through, kind and fair. A breath of fresh air coming from another Doctors office. If you’re lucky enough to have her as a doctor I’m sure it will raise your life expectancy!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

Dr. Lake is amazing! I’ve seen her for over 10 years. She is caring and makes you feel comfortable. Colleen and the rest of her staff are amazing as well. I’d resommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2019

Dr Lake is a great doctor and listener. She takes the time and patience that is required of of a GP

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

Dr. Lake is the best GP I've every had, hands down. She is caring, intelligent and thorough. She has seen me tackle some serious illness and is an amazing advocate. She has called me at home on many occasions to give me test results knowing I was anxious for them. Her staff is absolutely incredible. They are kind, efficient and have an amazing relationship with patients. I am so grateful to them.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

My doctor more than 15 years, seen a big change in time spent with patients. Unable to get appointments with her.. staff cancelling and rescheduling. Very frustrating! Quality of care less with double bookings maybe?

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Dr . Lake is thorough and compassionate. She and her staff are not only friendly but knowledgeable. Great medical clinic.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr. Lake has been amazing to me. She has helped me through very hard times with her compassionate tone and excellent bed side manor. She’s great and I’m very happy she is my physician.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Been my family doctor since I can remember. I always feel comfortable around her, she's always there to give awesome information. Love her! :)

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018