Ratings for Dr. Sherrilynn Parrish

Dr.Parrish has been my dr for many yrs. she has a great bed side manor and spends as much time as needed talking to you about your medical needs. She's delivered 2 of my kids and I'm hoping she delivers this baby too.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Parrish for over 5 years now. Can't remember exactly how long, but whenever she started practicing at the Collingswood office. She is awesome! I feel completely comfortable talking to her and we are the same age so she understands my concerns. Dr. Parrish is sincere, kind, compassionate and "human". Love her and she will always be my doctor!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr. Parrish has been my Gyn for 12 years. She was suppose to deliver my daughter unfortunately I delivered early and she was unable to be there. During my pregnancy I started to bleed and I was afraid of losing the baby. Dr. Parrish placed me on bedrest. While I was hime crying my eyes out she called to check on me. Justthe fact that she called to check on me made me feel better. She is very personable, kind , knowledgeanle, and her bedside manner is AWSOME! Although her partner Dr. Tyree who is also awsome delivered my baby I would not go to any other Gyn beside her. I would definately reccomend her to every and anyone. Dr. PARRISH IS A GOD SEND!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013

I have been a patient for 13 years. Dr. Parrish delivered both of my children. And I just love her! She is very supportive and informative. Great bedside manner. The sicklerville office staff is wonderful and so friendly. Would highly recommend Dr. Parrish

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Dr. Parrish is an excellent doc! I have been her patient for the past six years and both of my children were delivered through her office. I would highly recommend her. The staff at the Sicklerville office is great! They know most of the patients by face and are extremely helpful when you call for assistance.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

The staff in the Collingswood office gave me an appt time, but never wrote it in their schedule. The day of the appt., I showed up, signed in, then sat there for about 20 min. in an almost empty waiting room. I then asked when I would be called. That's when they told me I wasn't even on the schedule, Dr. Parrish wasn't even there, and I would have to reschedule, without an apology. Dr. Parrish is wonderful though. She is very kind, informative and reassuring. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

Dr. Sherrilynn Parrish's Credentials

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med, Washington Dc 20059 (Grad. 1988)

Oxford