Ratings for Dr. Kristin Giannini

All the good doctor's that are intelligent have left this practice within a year. Staff is beyond rude and arrogant. Practice dropped me as a patient and didnt tell me randomly. Never returns calls or gives results to tests that they ordered. Waited over a month before I called to get my sleep study results. They were never going to call.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Bad group of doctors. If you have a bob boo they may be able to help. Of course they may recommend a specialist. Staff is rude. Doctors are arrogant enough and rude enough that they will tell you they have to get 5 to 6 patients an hour through to make their quota and therefor you need to leave asap after they spend 2 minutes reviewing and listening to your chest. Anyone should pick doctors not associated with this group to have a chance of getting some kind of good medical advice.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Very poor physical assessment (I am an RN and know what should be done - she didn't do it!). Took 2 phone calls during the visit (one was personal and lasted over 5 minutes). Her staff is by far the most unhelpful and rude I have ever met. I plan on changing PCPs at the time of my next physical.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2010

Great if you can get an appointment to see her. I have to consistently wait and threaten to switch offices just to see her if i'm really sick. And they never have my medical history correct or know who I am.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

Dr. Giannini is considerate and spends time answering all my questions. She gives timely information and is willing to consider other points of view. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

Dr. Kristin Giannini's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Vernon, CT