Ratings for Dr. Christopher Hardy

Misdiagnosed my Hodgkins lymphoma as just a swollen lympnode when I was about 17 years old. Dr. C. Hardy had a huge lack of interest in getting to know my concerns and symptoms when sick. As well as very poor bedside manner he was always very rude and rushing, through appointments. I would strongly not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I personally know countless people he has misdiagnosed but the cherry on top for me was when I had went with a friend for moral support to take a pregnancy test. Not only was Dr. Hardy extremly rude but he actually belittled my friend for coming in to get the test! He's a complete joke of a Dr!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Horrible doctor!! Went in for a breathing issue, he barely even checked me. Literally listened to my lungs for a second! Didn’t even ask me to breath in or out. Prescribed me mess, which only got me high and sick. Didn’t tell me why I needed meds, nothing. But with him being a doctor I believed him. When I went to the pharmacy they asked why I needed these meds, I said “I don’t know, my breathing isn’t good.” They said that something isn’t right and to go back to the clinic. Doctor assured me the meds were correct. So I went in and got them. Stopped after my first pill as it made me sick and high. It was not even antibiotics! I honestly can’t remember the name of them.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I wish I could give negative stars. A few years ago I became ill and he had prescribed me with penacilin. About 3 days went by on this medication before I had to go back because I was getting much sicker, fast. Developed a full body rash, fever, cold sweats, extreme nausea, etc. Instead of running further testing to find the root cause, just told me to keep taking the medicine. Well I ended up in the ER because I am apparently DEATHLY allergic to penacilin. He almost killed me. DO NOT PAY THIS PATHETIC DOCTOR A VISIT - unless of course you're serving him with a court order. I wonder who he's paid off to gain his licensing. Pathetic excuse of a man.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

DR Hardy is horrible my mother went to see him dec she was experiencing back pain n trouble breathing he checked her over and said she just had sore back and a cold sent her on her way that was on a Friday the following Monday my mom was worse was taken by ambulance to hospital where we found out that my mom had been walking around with a collapsed lung for at least 5 days they said that on Friday if he would of checked her properly he would of seen her lung was collapsed because of him my moms right lung was so infected that her bodybuilding rejected antibiotics and she passed away suddenly they told me that when she saw dr Hardy if he woulda checked her properly she would still be here this man caused my family so much pain he needs to have his license taken away so no one else has to suffer because of him

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Very intimidating doctor. Saw him for very painful leg and he gave me a prescription used in epilepsy treatment. Caused me to become disorientated and consequently I fell. I fell twice on my front body and face, landed in emergency with much damage to my face. Spent six weeks in a private hospital to recover. PLEASE DON'T SEE THIS MAN.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

It's a shame that this guy has a license to practice medicine a country like Canada, someone should seriously look into this and sue this ignorant person

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

This man should not be allowed to practice medicine and his medical license should be revoked. I went to him a number of years ago after seriously hitting my head multiple times on the ice during a hockey game. When he came into the room he right out laughed at me saying "oh you fell and hit your head" in a condescending tone, when I further explained my symptoms he said in no way was I concussed due to the fact that I did not black out and said it must just be a headache yet he did none of the protocol to asses a concussion. Because he failed to miss diagnose my initial concussion I was allowed to go back and play hockey before my concussion had cleared resulting in me getting another one due to the fact that my brain had not healed properly landing me in hospital and then dealing with symptoms and doctors/neurologists/physio for the next 5 years ending my contact sporting life due to the consistency of headaches I suffer daily. I regret not filing a formal complaint when this initially happened as he ruined a good part of my life and do not want anyone else going through this so if you see his name on the board walk out and go to another doctor as thats the only way you will get actual service for your medical concerns and be given advise worthy of listening too!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Poor knowledge, very rude Doctor, not helpful at all. Such a waste of time

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Went to see Dr. Hardy a while back , hurt my ankle really bad, he said I pulled a muscle on that ankle in a few weeks it'll be fine. Well a month later it was getting worse not better. Went back to the clinic lucky a different Doctor was there looked at it and told me you tore your Achilles' tendon and need surgery asap. Tells you what he knows .

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016