Ratings for Dr. Christopher Hardy

Very intimidating doctor. Saw him for very painful leg and he gave me a prescription used in epilepsy treatment. Caused me to become disorientated and consequently I fell. I fell twice on my front body and face, landed in emergency with much damage to my face. Spent six weeks in a private hospital to recover. PLEASE DON'T SEE THIS MAN.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

It's a shame that this guy has a license to practice medicine a country like Canada, someone should seriously look into this and sue this ignorant person

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

This man should not be allowed to practice medicine and his medical license should be revoked. I went to him a number of years ago after seriously hitting my head multiple times on the ice during a hockey game. When he came into the room he right out laughed at me saying "oh you fell and hit your head" in a condescending tone, when I further explained my symptoms he said in no way was I concussed due to the fact that I did not black out and said it must just be a headache yet he did none of the protocol to asses a concussion. Because he failed to miss diagnose my initial concussion I was allowed to go back and play hockey before my concussion had cleared resulting in me getting another one due to the fact that my brain had not healed properly landing me in hospital and then dealing with symptoms and doctors/neurologists/physio for the next 5 years ending my contact sporting life due to the consistency of headaches I suffer daily. I regret not filing a formal complaint when this initially happened as he ruined a good part of my life and do not want anyone else going through this so if you see his name on the board walk out and go to another doctor as thats the only way you will get actual service for your medical concerns and be given advise worthy of listening too!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Poor knowledge, very rude Doctor, not helpful at all. Such a waste of time

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Went to see Dr. Hardy a while back , hurt my ankle really bad, he said I pulled a muscle on that ankle in a few weeks it'll be fine. Well a month later it was getting worse not better. Went back to the clinic lucky a different Doctor was there looked at it and told me you tore your Achilles' tendon and need surgery asap. Tells you what he knows .

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Completely waste of time and useless doctor and office.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Went to DR. Hardy last year in November, and was complaining of stress, and major anxiety. He recommended a week of light duties at work. within 12 hours I had a gun at my head, and was ready, and will to commit suicide . I assume his PHD is in dentistry. I am just between the fence if I should sue him for malpractice?

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Dr. Hardy was awful. Even though I complained of severe throat pain, he hardly examined it, and told me I was fine. When I asked questions or tried to give him other symptoms, he answered in a very condescending way, and told me to simply drink lots of water and take painkillers. Two days later I found out that I had tonsillitis at a different doctor's office. I won't ever be going back to him, or the clinic he works at.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Worst doctor I have ever seen. Have seen him on three occasions, the last one (about 6 years ago in 2009) where I asked for blood work to be done due to some serious issues I was experiencing while pregnant. He told me I was "wasting his time" and I had to argue with him to get the requisition. Turns out it was NOT a waste of time as I ended up hospitalized for the same issue he was so flippant about. I refuse to go anywhere near the beddington doctors office if his name is on the board. I can't understand, after reading these comments, how he still has a licence to practice. He seems to have a problem with women, and seems completely uninterested in actually being helpful in any meaningful way. What a shame that he's earning a paycheque for his deplorable behaviour!!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Don't know why I keep on coming to this clinic. Dr Hardy is the most rude, unhelpful doctor I've ever seen. Went in for a fever and a sore throat and sore back. He prescribed me with anti-inflammatories, said that I came to the wrong place, that I should have gone to a massage parlour. Umm what?! Got a second opinion elsewhere and I have strep throat.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015