Ratings for Dr. Christopher Hardy

Dr Hardy is pleasant and has good focus on the patient issues.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Why doesn’t anyone else write in to college if physicians and surgeons about this man he needs to be stopped before more people die

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

I only go to this walk in clinic if I already know what’s wrong with me (like a bladder infection) and need a fast prescription, since I can’t stand dealing with this man. It feels like he always judges what I am saying and no matter what, he brings things back to smoking. I don’t even smoke, but because I live with smokers who he essentially calls scum of the earth, that automatically must be what’s causing my health problem irregardless of what’s going on. He adds to the stigma of walk in doctors who just want you seen and gone.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Prescribed me the completely wrong medication as confirmed by THREE different pharmacists and a registered nurse! He actually prescribed me a cream that would make my condition WORSE! DO NOT see this doctor! He is a regular walk-in doctor at the Beddington Doctor's Office.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Don’t usually leave ratings or comment but he is so bad I felt I needed to warn others. He is too much of a narcissist to care about anybody. Doesn’t listen, only wants to give a lecture with no interruptions. Talk about not listening to your patient. I honestly do not know how he is still a doctor or how he gets work.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

This doctor checked my shoulder that’s been hurting for well over 6 months now and said it was just a sprain. I was bewildered and in complete disbelief that a sprain can last that long. He said just take pain relievers. I left the clinic and immediately went to a different clinic to get a second opinion. I was prescribed an X-ray and an ultrasound. I looked him up after in ratemds and lo and behold.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Misdiagnosed my Hodgkins lymphoma as just a swollen lympnode when I was about 17 years old. Dr. C. Hardy had a huge lack of interest in getting to know my concerns and symptoms when sick. As well as very poor bedside manner he was always very rude and rushing, through appointments. I would strongly not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I personally know countless people he has misdiagnosed but the cherry on top for me was when I had went with a friend for moral support to take a pregnancy test. Not only was Dr. Hardy extremly rude but he actually belittled my friend for coming in to get the test! He's a complete joke of a Dr!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Horrible doctor!! Went in for a breathing issue, he barely even checked me. Literally listened to my lungs for a second! Didn’t even ask me to breath in or out. Prescribed me mess, which only got me high and sick. Didn’t tell me why I needed meds, nothing. But with him being a doctor I believed him. When I went to the pharmacy they asked why I needed these meds, I said “I don’t know, my breathing isn’t good.” They said that something isn’t right and to go back to the clinic. Doctor assured me the meds were correct. So I went in and got them. Stopped after my first pill as it made me sick and high. It was not even antibiotics! I honestly can’t remember the name of them.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I wish I could give negative stars. A few years ago I became ill and he had prescribed me with penacilin. About 3 days went by on this medication before I had to go back because I was getting much sicker, fast. Developed a full body rash, fever, cold sweats, extreme nausea, etc. Instead of running further testing to find the root cause, just told me to keep taking the medicine. Well I ended up in the ER because I am apparently DEATHLY allergic to penacilin. He almost killed me. DO NOT PAY THIS PATHETIC DOCTOR A VISIT - unless of course you're serving him with a court order. I wonder who he's paid off to gain his licensing. Pathetic excuse of a man.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018