Ratings for Dr. Brett H. Duncan

Dr Duncan is the first and only doctor I ever sent a thank you card to; he saved me from having premature surgery when another Dr told me I was going to die if I didn't have surgery. I was referred to him 8 yrs ago by a friend and in the beginning was seeing him 2x a year, now I only go annually since my condition is stable. He takes his time with you, is polite and never rushes you. He tells it like it is but isn't rude about it. He takes his time to explain things in detail and even draws diagrams to help you understand. He remembers you and has great bedside manor. There are many cardiologists near my home, but I drive almost 45 minutes to see him. The staff is always so friendly. Only down side is that it's hard to get an appointment that isn't over a month out; then again my work schedule & driving distance to his office impedes me from getting the times I want, not necessarily his fault.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

Dr.Dunkin...Sharp as a tack.One of the best, and nicest doctors that I've been to.I credit him with helping me spend extra days here on earth....ALIVE. Dr.Dunkin really care about me as a patient.After exposure to Hartford Hospital and serious heart problems including being on the heart transplant list, I have great experience with hospitals and doctors, believe me Dr.Dunkin is caring and patient friendly.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

My mother had symptoms of congestive heart failure after Dr. Duncan changed her medication dose. I told her to call him. After trying to call over 2 days and finally getting through to the office staff on Friday, she was told he would return her call. He did not. Nor did he on Sat. or Sun. When she called again on Monday, the staff told her "he has your message." Still no call. She finally got to talk to Dr. Duncan on Tuesday. I think this is totally unacceptable and unreasonable.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

Dr Duncan is one of a kind. He worked agressivly on my major heart disease and sent me to Mayo Clinic I had several heart attacks prior to finding Dr Duncan. He identified several problems not identified by other heart specialists. He is the easiest doctor to talk to that I have ever had. His professionalism gave me a new lease on life.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Very thorough, doesn't rush. Explains evrything in a way that you can understand everything.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

Dr. Duncan is young, brilliant, and most of all coompassionate takes time to listen. The best cardioligy Doctor in CT.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2008

Dr.Duncan makes you feel like he has all the time in the world. He answers questions fully and sometimes with diagrams. He is conservative in his judgement but doesn't prescribe uneeded tests. He always has a smile and a kind word.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Brett H. Duncan's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Farmington, CT