Ratings for Dr. Marty D. Sweinhart

Dr. Sweinhart is a competent knowledge and professional physician. She treated to for an issue related to my genitalia, and did so with the utmost professionalism, Her knowledge and dignified manner, made me feel comfortable during the examination.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Office Staff is VERY rude and unprofessional. All the Doctors seem to ignore this and let them treat the patients badly. After leaving this office and choosing another Physician, I spoke to MANY people who felt the same way and have also left.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

I have always found Dr. Sweinhart to be very helpful and knowledgeable. She has made me feel at ease during some very embarassing problems, and she had made sure that I was seen by specialists when it was necessary. She is caring and knows what she is talking about and is really interested in getting the right medical help to me. I travel an hour to keep her as my main doctor.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

The staff at the front desk is very rude, and i feel Dr. Sweinhart was just looking to get you in and out... not really out for the patient. She didn't explain anything or give options.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Dr. Marty D. Sweinhart's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dover, NJ