Ratings for Dr. Mark E. Pappadopoli

Due to Dr. Poppadoppoli's, Negligence, after 16 visits my husband, complained of blacking out at work,and had 3 months of bad constipation, Dr Pop. said he just had a bad case of constipation, and prescribed laxatives.After hitting his head, against the shower faucet, he suffered a major head wound, black out 3 times, called 911, he was taken to hospital, where he spent the last week of his life, he passed away in my arms. He was diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer stage 4 pancreatic cancer, stage 4 liver cancer. Dr. Pop, refused any tests, that I recommended. I hold him responsible for my husband's death, and his comment was see you around. Dr. Pop, needs to go back to medical school and get educated on these matters, he should not in any form be allowed to practice, and his license should be pulled immediately. I will not allow anyone else to go through this, I lost my entire life, thanks to Dr. Pop. and his uncaring attitude and lack of knowledge. Mrs. Clark.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Dr. Mark E. Pappadopoli's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1982)

MB Health