Ratings for Dr. Rose Diakos

I visited Dr. Diakos last year and would continue being her patient if not for the rude staff there. Recently I needed to have certain specific tests done so I called her office. I faxed the document including such tests to the number the receptionist provided, but the receptionist claimed that she did not receive it while I was holding the receipt saying that the fax went through. When I asked the receptionist to send me an email so I could reply with the document, she first said they don't use email (really?!), and then she said they were too busy to send me the email (which probably would take only 10 seconds). Seriously, I could get better services at McDonald's. If you want to be treated nicely by the staff don't bother coming here. You can find a good doctor with staff who are willing to send you an email!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Poor quality of care and very unprofessional office staff. Do not lower your standards. I am leaving this practice immediately. Seek another OB/GYN elsewhere. There are plenty of qualified, caring ones in this big city.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Not only is Dr. Diakos abrupt and seems like I am bothering her, but her staff is so incredibly RUDE! I can't believe she is still in practice with how this office runs. At the last minute, they have canceled two of my appointments that I scheduled over a month ago. You ALWAYS get a voice mail when you call her office, a live person never answers but they're sitting there playing on the internet or napping at the reception desk. One time when I was sitting the waiting room, they even used the F bomb. It says a lot about Dr. Diakos that she has this type of staff. I am very disappointed at the lack of time, care, concern, instructions she has given me and I am going to a new doctor. Someone who spends more than 3 minutes per appointment with me. Do yourself and your baby a huge favor, and go somewhere else!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

I went to this doctor for a couple of years and once I was 7 minutes late and they the receptionist threatened to cancel my appointment. Noboday was even in the waiting room!!! The only reason I was late was that noboday answered the phone when I called to ask about parking. The doctor acts like she is ALWAYS in a hurry, even when nobody is there and I feel like I am bothering her with my annual visit. I suppose healthy people are a waste of here time.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Dr. Rose is an excellent physician. She respected my personal choices when she delivered my daughter, is very professional and GENTILE when performing annual exams, and also quite friendly, as is the rest of her team at Lakeshore Womens Health Specialists.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

Despite the fact that I had the same symptoms for 4 years (irregular timing and bleeding and incredibly painful periods, frequent need to urinate and abdominal and pelvic pain outside of my cycles) and was in Dr. Rose Diakos' care that entire time, she failed to diagnose my polycystic ovarian syndrome and my need for an open myomectomy (basically a C-section) which by the time I diagnosed myself and insisted upon an ultrasound the largest of my numerous fibroid tumors was over 8.5cm in diameter (an infant's head is 10cm!). Had I been diagnosed earlier I would not have had to have major surgery nor needlessly lived through years of pain.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. Rose Diakos's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1987)

HealthPartners