Ratings for Dr. David Martell

Doctor Martell refuses to treat people with tick bites. I brought my child to him with multiple ticks attached to him and he said nothing could be done. Sent me away and now my child is sick. This guy is a menace.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr David Martel has been our doctor for several years now. My husband and I feel fortunate to be in his care. Having a good family doctor that cares and listens is a blessing. We are seniors and have issues related to advancing years, some of those issues have been life threatening. Dr Martel has met our needs with patience and understanding whether they are in the scope of his practice or requiring referrals to specialists. We value and respect his knowledge, his honesty and consideration, we benefit greatly from his experience and ability and are lucky to have him here in Lunenburg.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Great Doctor, listen's to the patient! Has helped me over the years and sent me to the right specialist when required.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

He is the best Docter in the universe he is so awesome and very nice

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr. Martell is by far the best doctor on the south shore. He is relatable , caring and possess a genius level IQ . His work is the field of addiction is incredible , he was able to assess me with 100 percent accuratecy and basically sized my life with opiate replacement therapy. He isn't the type of doctor to try to lie to or con because he will see through you in an instant . He tells you the truth and how it is but he the nicest possible way . Today he made time during patients to come to the hospital I was at to right me a prescription I desperately needed. I would rate him 6 stars if it were available

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Dr. Martell is a good family physician. He is very punctual and has a great same day appointment system. He listens well, is very personable, but you might have to be very clear about symptoms what you want to have as an outcome.. He is straightforward and honest. An asset to our community.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Great doctor my family & I could not ask for a better doctor. We always feel very reassured when leaving his office and know we have been taken care of. Might I also add that I do not think we have ever waited past our scheduled appointment time.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

I agree with several comments, Dr. Martell seems to take the easier road rather than investigate a problem fully. He does stare at his computer. He did not make any attempt to examine me when I spoke of a particular problem, nor did he take my blood pressure. I was in and out of his office in only minutes with no follow-up arranged and advised to wait and see. He is coasting, i.e. not motivated or interested.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

My husband & I have the greatest respect for Dr. David Martell. He listens & records problems thouroughly & never hesitates to order required tests or to have you see a specialist. He reviews your tests & medical history thouroughly and I believe always puts the patients well being first. Remember, Doctors are not Gods, they are humans. We are very grateful that Dr. Martell is our family doctor and lives here in Lunenburg.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011