Ratings for Dr. David Martell

How fortunate I. am to have Dr Martell as my family doctor. He has cared for myself and husband till his passing with compassion, patience and a wealth of knowledge. I find it difficult to believe that anyone could find his excellent care and ability anything short of brilliant. God Bless You Dr. Martell.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

I had to chime in and share my two cents after reading a few of these ridiculous and unfounded comments on here . Dr. Martell is without a doubt the best doctor on the South Shore . I would argue that he’s one of the best Doctors in the Country . The commenter who said he refused to treat a tick bite , that is complete BS . He wouldn’t refuse anyone for anything he deemed posed even a slight risk to said individuals health . It could be that he wasn’t equipped to deal with it and sent the person to inpatients where they were . As for the couple comments suggesting he takes “ the easy route “ I say BS to that as well . He’s the most throughout and intelligent doctor I’ve ever met and there are several people I know that feel the same . If you are new to the area and require a family doctor , he should be the one you and your family tries to get .

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I think he's one of the best doctors you could ask for. VERY caring and it shows how in top of things he is. Non judgemental relatable and very intelligent. Also the most punctional doctor I've come across. I also suffered my whole life with something nobody else even thought to look in to and thanks to him I was finally diagoined with something I never even thought of and have been able to go back too work after 6 + years not working and before that had an extremely hard time holding a job.I seen people comment about him on the computer, it's 2017 and instead of a bunch of files and papers it's a much better system for everyone.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Doctor Martell refuses to treat people with tick bites. I brought my child to him with multiple ticks attached to him and he said nothing could be done. Sent me away and now my child is sick. This guy is a menace.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr David Martel has been our doctor for several years now. My husband and I feel fortunate to be in his care. Having a good family doctor that cares and listens is a blessing. We are seniors and have issues related to advancing years, some of those issues have been life threatening. Dr Martel has met our needs with patience and understanding whether they are in the scope of his practice or requiring referrals to specialists. We value and respect his knowledge, his honesty and consideration, we benefit greatly from his experience and ability and are lucky to have him here in Lunenburg.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Great Doctor, listen's to the patient! Has helped me over the years and sent me to the right specialist when required.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

He is the best Docter in the universe he is so awesome and very nice

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr. Martell is by far the best doctor on the south shore. He is relatable , caring and possess a genius level IQ . His work is the field of addiction is incredible , he was able to assess me with 100 percent accuratecy and basically sized my life with opiate replacement therapy. He isn't the type of doctor to try to lie to or con because he will see through you in an instant . He tells you the truth and how it is but he the nicest possible way . Today he made time during patients to come to the hospital I was at to right me a prescription I desperately needed. I would rate him 6 stars if it were available

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Dr. Martell is a good family physician. He is very punctual and has a great same day appointment system. He listens well, is very personable, but you might have to be very clear about symptoms what you want to have as an outcome.. He is straightforward and honest. An asset to our community.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015