Dr. Fran E. Storch

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Fran E. Storch

I have had Fran Stroch as my ND for many years. She has been such a wonderful help to all my necessary ailments. I am very pleased with all of the service I have received here. And continue to receive. I recommend Fran to people all of time. Paula Brisson

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Great diagnostician. Very knowledgeable and with appropriate tests gets to the bottom/cause of your condition(s). Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Dr. Storch allows time for each patient and really makes people feel comfortable with her great communication skills and her kind approach. She has helped me with many things including sinus related concerns, headaches, improved energy, and overall balance. Wonderful doctor who has a lot of experience and expertise in the holistic naturopathic realm. She’s a good listener and spends time with me and she’s caring and compassionate. She’s also proactive.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Visit was not covered by insurance but it was worth it. Only a short wait. Fran is not in a hurry and spends quality time. She records everything discussed and gives you a copy before you leave. There is no privacy at the desk. Waiting room is right there so personal discussions regarding meds and supplements being dispensed by the staff are not private.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Wish I could rate the doctor. We made an appointment as a new patient... On appointment day we drove an hour to get to her office only to find out they "accidentally" canceled our appointment and gave it to someone else. Couldn't squeeze us in and offered to reschedule for 2.5 months later. Said no thanks and left. Bummed out.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Dr Storch takes the time to explain everything and is very clear with her explanations. She found an issue I was having that no one else diagnosed and as a result I feel 1,000 percent better. She has the best manner of any Doctor I have visited.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr. Storch is my life saver. It is because of her that I am now (finally!) getting treated for Lyme Disease, which is something my primary care physician chose to ignore for almost a year. Dr. Storch met me once and instantly recognized my symptoms, ordered blood tests, and now has me on the road to recovery. She is very attentive, sensitive, and willing to help! I recommend her to anyone who believes in combining alternate therapies with Western medicine.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Storch is a fantastic doctor and she really helped me improve my health substantially. She really works closely with the patient and is a wonderful naturopathic doctor who also does Bowen therapy and nutritional counseling. She is very positive and continues to support me.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2006