Ratings for Dr. John Brayton

Dr. Brayton is an above average physician, gifted with exceptional medical skills and truly dedicated to the complete and unconditional well being of his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Brayton and staff is also above average.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

I am better than I was before the surgery, however, I am not well. I have been trying to see Dr. Brayton to understand the return of my back pain a year after surgery. I called in February and was given an appointment in May. Today it was canceled until I receive epidural shots which were ordered after the dr. saw my MRI but before I could ask questions about the nature of my condition and the possible side effects the treatment. I cannot get my questions answered thoroughly. Surgery is part of the care. The job isn't done if I am not well, and I am now unable to see the doctor who is knowledgable about my condition. Although all evidence points to Dr. Brayton being a good surgeon, I strongly recommend going elsewhere if your goal is total health.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Absolutely the best in his field. Highly regarded for his expertise. Thoroughly professional. He is totally dedicated to his profession. He has surrounded himself with competent staff that are helpful in every aspect of his practice. I couldn't be more pleased with the results of my experience with Dr. Brayton, his staff and Delnor hospital. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

A turly awesome doctor with great skills and bedside manner. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. John Brayton's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Naperville, IL