Ratings for Dr. Neil J. Campbell

I did job shadowing with Dr. Campbell and it was an amazing experience. The knowledge and insight he had not only in the profession of optometry but in basic life skills has granted me to learn lots while with him. I highly recommend this doctor and would definitely come back as a patient. In addition Dr. Campbell gets to know his patients very well which provides a healthy patient-doctor relationship.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Campbell is the best eye doctor I have seen. He is very thorough and has equipment most other offices don't have. He will show you pictures of your eyes and take the time to explain everything. I recommend him to anyone looking for a caring doctor.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Happy to find Dr. Campbell again after he moved to FYIDOCTORS. Had seen another doctor but wasn't happy with the results. Dr. Campbell is thorough and was also happy to see Christopher to help me with my glasses. Highly recommend Dr. Campbell to anyone looking for a doctor who takes the time to listen.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Great doctor and staff at FYIdoctors, very knowledgable and kind. Great selection of glasses, you won't be disappointed!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Went to FYidoctors on a recommendation from a friend. Dr. Campbell was excellent. It was a refreshing change to have a doctor willing to listen and explain things thoroughly. I never felt rushed when I was in with the doctor. As for his office staff I found all of them to be very nice and willing to help. I would recommend this office and Dr. Campbell to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Campbell is a great doctor! I have been a pt for a long time. all the staff are nice but there is this new lady named Daniel, I'm sure she is new because I've never seen her before, She is does not seem to be friendly like everyone else, I need help in getting contacts for me, I talked to her over the phone and blamed me bec. she ordered the wrong ones. When I went to the clinic and talk to her again, she did not even greet me, never look up to face me while talking and was really rude. The other lady, I think Kelsey is her name has always been great. which is the opposite of the new one they have.

Submitted October 5, 2015

Dr. Campbell is great eye doctor and I have recommended him to my family and friends. He is very thorough and takes the time explaining everything. His new office at FYIDOCTORS is very high tech. He has great staff that are so helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Campbell

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Went to see Dr. Campbell for the first time and was so impressed. The time he takes to listen to your vision problems is fantastic. I had seen several doctors before and was getting conflicting answers. Dr. Campbell took the time to explain his findings and how we can provide the comfortable vision I was looking for. His office is very impressive with a great selection of glasses and lots of testing equipment. I would highly recommend Dr. Campbell to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr. Campbell moved his practice to FYIDOCTORS on Sterling Lyons Parkway. Me and my family have been seeing Dr. Campbell for years and have found him to be very knowledgeable and helpful. I have never felt rushed and he always takes the time to answer all my questions. If you are looking for an eye doctor I highly recommend Dr. Campbell and his friendly staff.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Was very impressed with Dr. Campbell not only was his knowledge of my eye condition but he came in after hours and on his day off to make sure my eye was healing properly. I don't know any other doctor that offers that level of service, most will tell you to go to the ER. I also need to comment on his new location. The level of testin equipment is normally only found in a specialists office. Thank you Dr. Campbell for the care you provide.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014