Ratings for Dr. Noah Forman

I was a patient for approx 15 years with the Doctor. I arrived for an appointment with a motor vehicle collision injury that occurred at the workplace. I was quite surprised when he said he could no longer see me and that was that. It took me by surprise, there was no animosity or problem. In fact I used to travel a distance for each visit . Because of that and because I was diagnosed with an illness 3 years later, I feel he did not give me the best treatment that he could have. In my profession I'm required to have a yearly physical and I was concerned about the possibility of getting sick from a genetic disease. I asked for tests that might help. I feel the tests and the care was substandard as I was diagnosed with a illness and off work for months. The Doctor I have is far better. It's only when you look back after finding getter care you see the problem.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Truly a great Doctor. While perhaps one of the busiest guys I have ever met, always has time to see and listen to my concerns. My family and I have known him for over 30 years. Basically my entire life. I have to say that the best part about his care is that he is always right about things, even when dealing with difficult patients who may not always want to listen - aka, me.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

He is with a doubt the best doctor out there. He is always available and accessible. He even called me on Saturday to discuss my blood work and give recommendations. Words cannot describe the dedication and compassion this man has for his patients. And of course Lidia is superb as well.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr. Forman is a unique individual. His depth of caring and effort to understand exactly why you're in front of him is unparalleled by any other doctor I've been involved with. I've known him for more years than I think we both would like to admit, and I wouldn't give him up without a fight!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

We have Dr. Forman's patients for over 30 years. He is the most incredible doctor and person. He is caring, kind and compassionate. All of us adore him and consider ourselves extremely fortunate. There is no one better than Dr. Forman.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Simply the best doctor around without a doubt. Wouldn't even consider going to anyone else. Thanks to Dr. Forman and Lidia for all you have done and all you continue to do to help your patients!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Great family doctor ! Kind caring and compassionate .

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr Forman is the very best. I feel blessed to have him as my doctor. He is an incredibly busy doctor who is always on time. He could not be more knowledgeable and sincerely caring. Lydia is so personable and organized. A great team!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Since 1992 has been our family physician. There is no one better than Dr F.orman !!! Thank you Dr Forman!!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Dr. Forman has been our family physician for almost 30 years and we don't know what we would have done without him! Simply the best doctor ever...Lydia is great as well and really glad to have such an efficient and helpful assistant to Dr. Forman. Thanks to both Dr. Forman and Lydia....you are both very much appreciated by everyone in our family.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016