Ratings for Dr. Norman A. Ginsberg

I saw him for 4 months and he charged me up the wall knowing I did not have any insurance. I joined a new practice and was still paying him months after I gave birth. He was egotistical and treated me as a high risk pregnancy when I was only 24 and in perfect health. A major waste.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

Very talented doctor. However, his popularity may interfere with the attention he pays to the patient. The waiting room is always full of his clients and he rushes often. My wife is a long time patient of his (10+ years), but never realized how significant it is that he doesn't listen much to our concerns or answer her questions fully until we started having children. Great doctor, but maybe not for new patients.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2010

I love Dr. Ginsberg! I truly believe that the only reason my twins are here today is because of his incredible knowledge and medical care. My pregnancy was high risk and I was a first time mom to be. I had many issue throughout the pregnancy. He instinctually knew when something was wrong with my pregnancy and sent me to the hospital to stay over night to be monitored. My water broke in the middle of the night and they could not stop my contractions. He was not on call that night but called my hospital room in the early morning to see how I was. Once he found out I was in labor, he said he would be at the hospital shortly so that he could deliver my twins. I work in the medical field and I don't know many doctors that call their patients to see how they are doing. All throughout my pregnancy, he or his staff would follow up with me after many health scares. My twins were born at 31 weeks and because of Dr. Ginsberg's exceptional care, they are happy and perfectly healthy!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

Dr. Norman A. Ginsberg's Credentials

• French

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1974)