Ratings for Dr. Mitchell A. Jackson

I saw. DR Jackson for LASIK surgery. He and his staff were great. They explained everything step by step and made me feel at ease. I highly reccommend Jacksoneye.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I have followed Dr Jackson since 1990. He is the only ophthalmologist I have ever had, for good reason. As long as we're both alive, he will continue to be the only one I ever have. No point in looking for another when I already have the best.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr Jackson and his staff are very personable and professional. Wonderful to have someone of this experience in our local area. He did my cataracts and I have been extremely pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Awsome experience. Dexter Jackson and his staff were friendly knowledgeable I missed an appointment if they weren't real mean or mad or charged me and at the hospital the staff is awesome so all in all my experience was definitely excellent

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

You wouldn't expect a doctor of this caliber in this area. His bedside manner is unmatched. He is extremely down-to-earth and his staff is just as caring/

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Horrible staff. first came in and they didn't even put me in the system when i had a reminder card from them saying the date and time i made the appointment for. Then made me wait 35 minutes until they could see me since they didn't make my appointment. Hispanic front desk girl was rude, rolled her eyes and taking in spanish to apparently the manager there while i was waiting for her to check me in. Very rude. manager is rude as well. Doctor is nice but the staff there needs working. They treat people very poorly. If you like being taked about in spanish and getting eyes rolled at you then come here. but if not save yourself and go somewhere else!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

We experienced absolutely excellent service at our visit. Dr. Jackson and his staff were kind and professional. My daughter was losing her sight and very near legal blindness. Dr. Jackson provided an eye exam and we were scheduled for her first appointment. That same year, thanks to God, Dr Jackson repaired her vision, and she remains able to see without glasses. We love him.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

I have been a patient for over 10 years. Dr Jackson uses the most up to date technology and is very passionate about the care for his patients.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Rated this way because I was a new patient coming in for an evaluation and wanted to charge me an extra $250 for a "second opinion". There was no second opinion involved, I just needed an eye exam. Cancelled the appointment. Rip off.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

My wife and I had Lasik done and Dr Jackson was great also his staff.Would recommend him everytime.Well worth our 2 hour round trip.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Dr. Mitchell A. Jackson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Chicago (Grad. 1989)