Ratings for Dr. Terrance D. Peabody

After many tests and concern of having metastatic bone cancer, I was referred to Dr. Peabody because he was reputed as one of the best Orthopedic Oncologists. I had been anxious for weeks, worried about the diagnosis I was about to hear. Within moments of meeting Dr. Peabody, I felt reassured I was in the right hands. He was considerate, personable and did not display the arrogance of many surgeons of his talent and expertise. He talked with me in a way I could understand. I wasn't afraid of asking questions and his explanations were so clear, I was at ease about my condition and the necessary treatment and follow-up. Without a doubt, my appointment could not have been better. The entire experience was consistent with the reputation of excellence for which Northwestern is renowned. Dr. Peabody's compassion, disposition and demeanor were unparalleled. I wouldn't consider going to anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Dr. Peabody is an amazing physician. He is kind, compassionate, and takes the time to answer your questions. He cares abut his patients and their family members. I would highly recomend Dr. Peabody to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

Our experience with Dr. Peabody was amazing. Despite his elite credentials, he is extremely modest and caring and takes the time to listen to his patients concerns and answer all their questions. He is by far the best in his field so words hold no bounds of his knowledge. He has the best interest of his patients at heart which is clearly demonstrated in the peronnable approach that he and his staff take with their patients. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2008

Dr. Terrance D. Peabody's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

GHI