You may also like

On first impression Dr. Nero seems pleasant and knowledgeable, but like his office perhaps his techniques are a bit antiquated. After my experience I will never go back. I waited an hour and fifteen minutes past my appointment time before I was seen to. After my adjustment I felt very sore. He was rough. The adjustment was a painful "snap" and not the gentle "crack" I have had with other chiropractors. The next day the pain was worse than before I had been adjusted. The pain has been steadily increasing and I have been in tears because I can't find relief. Subsequently I am now missing time from work.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I had major back issues that Dr James Nero fixed over a period of time. I am now 100% I also had tendentious that 2 doctors plus 2 Physio therapist said i would have to live with it for the rest of my life. I mentioned this years later when i met Dr Nero and he took my tendentious away in 2 short simple sessions. He asked me if i was pulling a heavy object when the tendentious began. I said Yes, He new immediately what to do and worked his magic. I am now 100% once again Don't waste your money on anyone else, he has magic powers and will heal you right up! I have sent family members and a number of friends his way and they all left happy

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Dr Nero was very patient, congenial, made me feel very comfortable, really knows his stuff, helped me immensely.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr. Nero is the best, my whole family uses him. I`ve also recommended many friends.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

great doc, saved my back from surgery. could not be more grateful

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

I wish my family doctor was as aware of and concerned for my general health as Dr. Nero is! I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending him and his staff!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010

What a lovely man... very dedicated to helping me. When he didn't know something he made sure to look up the info and email me or have it ready for my next appointment. When I see Dr. Nero I feel really cared for. He has gone above and beyond to help me get better, with a holistic and open approach to total health.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

He has saved me many times. Very knowledgable. Knows alot about staying healty. Lots of great advise. My entire family sees him and we always feel better after our appointments. He does orthotics which have helped my son immensely. Great guy, have recommended several people to him and they think he's great too.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2007

Excellent knowshis stuff very helpful will squeeze you in for Emergency also does orthotics Highly Recomend

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Dr. James Nero's Credentials

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "V3E0" to "V3B 1C2". Address has been updated from "None" to "2773 Barnet Highway". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16044643424".

June 3, 2015