Ratings for Dr. Sylvain Rene

This doctor is completely useless. Go to a different clinic do not waste your time with this rude and terrible doctor!!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Definitely the worst doctor I have ever met with. Very rude and dismissive. Completely unhelpful and unwilling to even answer my questions. Don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

This doctor is incredibly rude, dismissive and emotionally abusive. I saw him as a walk in patient in the same office as my GP. He refused to answer questions about a pre-existing condition, kept talking over me, cutting me off, and speaking to be in an extremely combative and condescending manner. I felt verbally assaulted by him and left his office in tears. I did not receive any answers to my questions. The interaction was so bad, I had the nurse apologizing to me afterwards. I strongly advise against seeing this doctor. His attitude is abhorrent and I will be filing a complaint with the CPSO.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Sadly I had to encounter this dr. If I could call him that. As a walk in patient not knowing him, I found him very rude and impatient with answering my questing. He answered my friend's questions with a derogatory language which was incredibly insulting. I would never have him as my GP even if he was the last dr. On earth.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Doc Renee is my Family doctor for years. I respect him highly because of his knowledge in medicine and Approchae. Doc Renee has great diagnoses skills.I trust him completely. I would never switch to another Doctor.Great physician!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Doc Rene is our Family doctor for 12 years.Very knowledgeable ,, receptionist is e very good one.He is punctual and send you to great specialists.I highly recommend him as a Family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Un très bon médecin. À l'écoute, il est très attentionné. Il veille à la santé de ses patients avec grand professionnalisme. Il aborde les petits et gros problèmes de manière très humaniste.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I have anxiety disorder, while most doctors are dismissive of such issues, Dr. Rene truly listens to all my self diagnoses. He is one of a kind. Well informed, sends me to specialists when needed. He never ever judges me, or makes me feel neurotic, which I am . I would never go to another doctor. Bedside manner is important, but at the end of the day I would rather have a knowledgeable physician any day! I am a nurse, I know for what I speak

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Rene years ago. Because of his lack of care and a staff member who was very rude, careless and disorganized I was never told about a very serious illness that could have potentially killed me. I was never told about the results of my annual checkup. I was just told I was fine. I never returned to him again. Always double check everything with him. very rude and impatient. he used to just get up and walk out the room. That was his way of ending the appointment. Strange man.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Very impressed! On my first visit he was extremely knowledgable about a knee issue i have and immediately setup X Rays and Blood Tests which are located right next door.My only regret is I didn't find him sooner.Highly recommended by me !

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015