Ratings for Dr. Sylvain Rene

Dr Rene is completely useless and rude doctor. He’s half blind , cant do examination properly. I went at his clinic for ear clogged Dr Rene asked her assistant to get another lady to check my ears . This doctor and assistant are both useless. The CPSO should investigate him since this is medical issue.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Le Docteur René m'a toujours été d'un grand soutien, de même qu'à ma famille. J'apprécie ses qualités humaines et sa grande compétence.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr. Rene is an excellent doctor. He is very caring and quite thorough. He has helped me quit smoking and he was helpful all along the way. I understand that some people had a bad experience but, for me, it does not represent my experience.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

These comments are all downright lies! Dr. Renee has been my GP for TWELVE YEARS and I have never encountered rudeness from him or any of his assistants!! What a load of B.S. . Also the reason that I like him, is that he will refer me to specialists very liberally , I have had my entire body checked over by specialists and he never refused to refer me, he even refers me to whichever hospital I prefer. I am not a bot hired by competing doctors. This is me at the link below. If you want me to personally recommend him I am happy to do so. https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelchampagne/ \

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

This doctor refused me a referral which I then had to get from a walk-in clinic. His knowledge about my case is (a) less than my knowledge and (b) about as much as a quick Google search. He also repeatedly says he "doesn't remember anything from our previous appointments." His secretary is rude for no reason; it seems to be her constant state.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Dr. Rene is good doctor. He seems caring and very detailed and knowledgeable. He has helped me with various medical issues and since I have been going to him for the last 1.5 years, my health is better, my cholesterol is lower and I genuinely thing he cares for my well being. Not sure about the negative comments below. I have never experienced rudeness, ever!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I see some of the negative reviews and am very surprised. I met with Dr. Rene today and found him to be quite knowledgeable and personable. I felt quite lucky to have had him meet with me actually. Great guy.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Very rude and arrogant. He was late for scheduled appointment for at least 30min in two consecutive times. When I expressed my disappointment, he verbally abused me and refused to explain my exam result to me. I never have such a terrible experience and I felt so angry and so discriminated because he told me I shouldnt compliant as I received FREE medical service. Very rude and stupid and I have filed a formal complaint to CPSO. No one deserves to be treated like that.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

This doctor is completely useless. Go to a different clinic do not waste your time with this rude and terrible doctor!!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Definitely the worst doctor I have ever met with. Very rude and dismissive. Completely unhelpful and unwilling to even answer my questions. Don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017