Ratings for Dr. Sylvain Rene

Sadly I had to encounter this dr. If I could call him that. As a walk in patient not knowing him, I found him very rude and impatient with answering my questing. He answered my friend's questions with a derogatory language which was incredibly insulting. I would never have him as my GP even if he was the last dr. On earth.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Doc Renee is my Family doctor for years. I respect him highly because of his knowledge in medicine and Approchae. Doc Renee has great diagnoses skills.I trust him completely. I would never switch to another Doctor.Great physician!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Doc Rene is our Family doctor for 12 years.Very knowledgeable ,, receptionist is e very good one.He is punctual and send you to great specialists.I highly recommend him as a Family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Un très bon médecin. À l'écoute, il est très attentionné. Il veille à la santé de ses patients avec grand professionnalisme. Il aborde les petits et gros problèmes de manière très humaniste.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I have anxiety disorder, while most doctors are dismissive of such issues, Dr. Rene truly listens to all my self diagnoses. He is one of a kind. Well informed, sends me to specialists when needed. He never ever judges me, or makes me feel neurotic, which I am . I would never go to another doctor. Bedside manner is important, but at the end of the day I would rather have a knowledgeable physician any day! I am a nurse, I know for what I speak

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Rene years ago. Because of his lack of care and a staff member who was very rude, careless and disorganized I was never told about a very serious illness that could have potentially killed me. I was never told about the results of my annual checkup. I was just told I was fine. I never returned to him again. Always double check everything with him. very rude and impatient. he used to just get up and walk out the room. That was his way of ending the appointment. Strange man.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Very impressed! On my first visit he was extremely knowledgable about a knee issue i have and immediately setup X Rays and Blood Tests which are located right next door.My only regret is I didn't find him sooner.Highly recommended by me !

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Amazing diagnostic skills and this is really important for me. One will be hard pressed to find a more competent physician.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

He has been our doctor for over 4 years and he is great and so patient with our daughter. Will recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

This doctor is rude. Once his staff arranged an appointment for test result, after travelled far away to get there, the result was ready yet and it was OUR PROBLEM! What's worse, he asked us to get out and refused to talk anymore! Another time, he was late because he just came back skiing and entered the room, we head was hit by his equipment, but he didn't have a single apologize even for his 20 minutes late!! Anyway, it's been almost half a year and he hasn't completed figure out the solution about the patient situation and I will never want to see him again after this illness is settled.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015