Ratings for Dr. Sylvain Rene

This doctor refused me a referral which I then had to get from a walk-in clinic. His knowledge about my case is (a) less than my knowledge and (b) about as much as a quick Google search. He also repeatedly says he "doesn't remember anything from our previous appointments." His secretary is rude for no reason; it seems to be her constant state.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Dr. Rene is good doctor. He seems caring and very detailed and knowledgeable. He has helped me with various medical issues and since I have been going to him for the last 1.5 years, my health is better, my cholesterol is lower and I genuinely thing he cares for my well being. Not sure about the negative comments below. I have never experienced rudeness, ever!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I see some of the negative reviews and am very surprised. I met with Dr. Rene today and found him to be quite knowledgeable and personable. I felt quite lucky to have had him meet with me actually. Great guy.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Very rude and arrogant. He was late for scheduled appointment for at least 30min in two consecutive times. When I expressed my disappointment, he verbally abused me and refused to explain my exam result to me. I never have such a terrible experience and I felt so angry and so discriminated because he told me I shouldnt compliant as I received FREE medical service. Very rude and stupid and I have filed a formal complaint to CPSO. No one deserves to be treated like that.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

This doctor is completely useless. Go to a different clinic do not waste your time with this rude and terrible doctor!!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Definitely the worst doctor I have ever met with. Very rude and dismissive. Completely unhelpful and unwilling to even answer my questions. Don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

This doctor is incredibly rude, dismissive and emotionally abusive. I saw him as a walk in patient in the same office as my GP. He refused to answer questions about a pre-existing condition, kept talking over me, cutting me off, and speaking to be in an extremely combative and condescending manner. I felt verbally assaulted by him and left his office in tears. I did not receive any answers to my questions. The interaction was so bad, I had the nurse apologizing to me afterwards. I strongly advise against seeing this doctor. His attitude is abhorrent and I will be filing a complaint with the CPSO.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Sadly I had to encounter this dr. If I could call him that. As a walk in patient not knowing him, I found him very rude and impatient with answering my questing. He answered my friend's questions with a derogatory language which was incredibly insulting. I would never have him as my GP even if he was the last dr. On earth.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Doc Renee is my Family doctor for years. I respect him highly because of his knowledge in medicine and Approchae. Doc Renee has great diagnoses skills.I trust him completely. I would never switch to another Doctor.Great physician!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Doc Rene is our Family doctor for 12 years.Very knowledgeable ,, receptionist is e very good one.He is punctual and send you to great specialists.I highly recommend him as a Family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016