Ratings for Dr. Atul K. Sheth

Horrible doctor! completely unprofessional. does not deserve to be a doctor. DO NOT go to him!!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

It is quite alarming that this man is allowed to dispense powerful, dangerous, mind-altering medications. Where are the healthcare watchdogs in the Illinois Valley?

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr. Sheth does not take time for his patients. My 8 year old son has been having behavioral issues. Dr. Sheth never actually evaluated him or, for that matter. even talked to him! He asked me a few questions, then threw him on a couple medications that I later found out (from a second opinion somewhere else) contradict each other. I was lucky my child didn't have an adverse reaction. He also informed me (with my child sitting right there) that the behaviors my son is displaying are what the prison system is overloaded with. and basically that is where my child is going to end up because medicine will do nothing for his behavior. I was incredibly disgusted by his whole attitude toward our situation, we went to him for help, not to be told that no matter what we do, my child will end up in prison as an adult!! We have not yet found a psychiatrist to suit our needs, but Dr. Sheth was by far the WORST "Doctor" we have been to yet!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Dr. Atul K. Sheth's Credentials

• Osmania Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Spring Valley, IL