Ratings for Dr. Victoria L. Moyer

Hard to believe she passed a medical exam. She seemed more interested in herself and her 'glamour' than me as a patient. Will never ever go back because of her. Poor example of what Kokomo doctors usually are. She belongs in a vet office.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

I had ulcerations in the back of my leg, for which Dr. Moyer prescribed a seven-day course of antibiotics and an ointment for the skin with instructions to change the dressing twice a day. She handled the diagnosis and treatment beautifully, and within a week to 10-days, the problem was gone.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Hirr s sent to Kokomo by my employer for severe swelling and pain in my right Knee I also had a large hematoma on the back of my knee when she finally came into the room she did not even look at my knee but gave me a speech on how they were not able to hand out pain medicationI just had surgery on Tuesday to repair two tears to my meniscusso needless to say I think this doctor is very very poor I would not bring my dog to herhe obviously does not care about the patient and the only reason she does what she does is because she is under the thumb of large companies that Hire her organization I would not recommend using her unless you have a good lawyer

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

I have always had great vists to Dr. Moyer. She always listens to me and never makes me feel like I'm taking to much time. She is also caring and gentle. As for the office staff ,I have noticed an improvement since moving to her new location, they are much more professional and friendly. I recommend Dr. Moyer to all of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2007

Dr. Moyer has been wonderful to be for the past five years. Never once has she failed to take me seriously. Very sympathetic to my problems both medical and non-medical. Has never been reluctant to say "Let me look into it" if she is unsure about something. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an M.D.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2007

Very Poor quality care, did not take symptoms seriously, wish I never went there, I believe treatment given caused long term damage and was Misdiagnosed. Lady who did blood work let go of the needle said it would get a better reading, followed up on that with another nurse who did blood work after that said that was so not true. Also about the receptionist desk phone conversations they were unfriendly. Rate this one at the bottom!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2006

Dr. Victoria L. Moyer's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

GHI