Ratings for Dr. Dana Q. Pletcher

From the moment I entered the office to seeing the doctor, the experience was great. Dr Pletcher is very knowledgeable and took the time to listen. He has helped me with my back pain and headaches. Would highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

THIS OFFICE MADE ME PAY UP FRONT FOR MY VISIT EVEN THOUGH I TRIED TO EXPLAIN THAT THEY WERE BILLING ME WAY TOO MUCH. THEN WHEN I WATCHED FOR MY EOB & SAW THAT MY INS. PAID 100% I CALLED THE OFFICE & ASKED FOR A REFUND CHECK. THEY SUGGESTED I KEEP IT FOR A CREDIT, I SAID NO THANK YOU I WILL NOT BE RETURNING. TWO WEEKS WENT BY & STILL I GOT NO CHECK. I CALLED AGAIN & I TOLD THEM I KNOW THEY RECEIVED THE INS CHECK BECAUSE I CALLED THEM & I WOULD PLEASE LIKE A REFUND. THE BILLING GIRL BRENDA WAS EXTREMELY RUDE & TOLD ME THAT CHECKS ONLY GO OUT ON THE 1ST & THE 15TH OF THE MONTH & SINCE THE 1ST WAS LABOR DAY I WOULD NOW HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE 15TH!!! SO JUST BECAUSE IT'S A HOLIDAY & THEY HAVE OFF THEY CANNOT DO THAT WORK ON TUE. THE 2ND!!?? WHY SHOULD I BE WAITING MONTHS FOR MY HARD EARNED MONEY WHILE THEY ARE COLLECTING INTEREST ON IT! SO I WAITED PATIENTLY UNTIL THE 15TH WHEN BRENDA SAID SHE WOULD MAIL IT & TODAY IS THE 17TH & I STILL HAVE NOT GOT THE CHECK, 2 DAYS MAIL TIME IS MORE THAN ENOUGH! SO I CALLED TO SEE IF IT WAS MAILED OUT & THE RECEPTIONIST SAID NO & SHE WILL TALK TO THE DR & BILLING ABOUT IT TOMORROW BECAUSE EVERYONE WENT HOME EARLY. SHE ALSO HUNG UP ON ME IN MID SENTENCE! I'M SURE I WON'T BE SEEING MY MONEY & WILL HAVE TO REPORT THEM. THIS PLACE WAS A JOKE AS WELL, THEY HAVE A MACHINE THAT DOES NOTHING & CLAIM IT WILL TAKE YOUR PAIN AWAY! GEEZ STEER CLEAR OF THIS MONEY HUNGRY OFFICE THEY WILL STEAL FROM YOU ALSO! I'M ALSO PRETTY SURE THE REASON I CAN ONLY FIND 5 STAR RATINGS FOR THEM IS BECAUSE THEY ARE PAYING TO HAVE THE BAD ONE'S REMOVED & ADDING GOOD ONE'S THEMSELVES! THERE IS NO WAY THAT I AM THE ONLY ONE THERE WHO HAS BEEN TREATED SO UTTERLY POORLY!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Dana Q. Pletcher's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Libertyville, IL