Ratings for Dr. Kenneth B. Bielinski

The staff at Skin MD are so nice, caring, and knowledgable. I have been a patient for about five years and the service has never been better. I had a question about my payment and the billing department helped me contact my insureance company to get the claim paid. Thank you Dr. Bielinski, Heather, Ian, and Donna for helping me.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

excellent experience very professional with an excellent staff

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

great doctor and facilities, would recommend to all!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

If anyone needs to have a growth removed from your face do not use this doctor. Go to a plastic surgeon. He removed a basal cell growth from my forehead that was about the size of a small pea. Cut up and down instead of across with the line on forehead. Huge scar.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

STAY AWAY!!! I'm not sure who is worse the doctor or the office staff. My elderly mother went in for a routine growth removal. A few days later, her home nurse said she thought it was infected. My mom went in and the doctor said "no, he didn't think, it was infected". A week later it was much worse. She went back and the doctor said :" he thinks maybe it is infected". After twice prescribing the wrong medication, we ended up in the emergency room because the medicine did not interact with other medications she was on. (Walgreens had tried several times unsuccessfully to get a hold of the doctor, but they did not return phone calls) After the emergency room got things straightened out, when my Mom went back for her next visit. The office staff goofed up her appointment time (luckily my mom kept the card). However, after an hour of waiting they still had not seen my mom, but were taking several patients who had come in after her. When we tried to call back they hung upon us.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Dr. Kenneth B. Bielinski's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Orland Park, IL