Ratings for Dr. Theodore Ross

Dr Ross has been nothing short of amazing, had surgery with him and his bedside manner is excellent takes time to explain the procedure multiple times so I as his patient understands what his approach will be. I followed up with him 1 week later by phone left a voicemail on a Sunday and he returned the call himself, which blew me away. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Excellent Dr. Very compassionate, great bedside manner. I have known Dr. Ross for years, over the years he has been very kind and thorough.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Very disappointed with this top doctor. My daughter had a lump in her breast. He told her he's been a surgeon for 30 years and 99.9 percent it wasn't cancer. She died 3 years later.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

I had my hemorrhoidectomy in July and at this point I am fully recovered. Less pain than I expected and Dr. Ross went out of his way to make it look like I had never had hemorrhoids (mine were external). I am grateful that I waited to have him operate me. It took about 6 months but it was worth every day. Staff, Colleen, was very nice too, always responded to me and was very courteous. All together, was much easier than I thought and the results are great.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Without Dr. Ross I simply would not be alive after a multitude of cancers over a 38 year period

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Best DR. DR. Ross, Just had my surgery , no,pain, no complications, just best care, and so much compassion,so lucky to have you DR, Ross saving my life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Dr. Ross is a caring, compassionate, knowledgeable doctor with amazing bedside manners; not always easy to find in a specialist. He promptly returns e-mails & after my surgery he returned a phone call himself! Dr. Ross is exceptional, one in a million and I would highly recommend him😊

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I AM A FAMILY PHYSICIAN WHO REFER PATIENTS TO DR. ROSS. I HAVE 2 PATIENTS IN MY PRACTICE WHO WERE UNDER THE CARE OF DIFFERENT SURGEONS DUE TO VERY COMPLICATED COLON ISSUES THAT CAUSED MULTIPLE RECURRENT INTRA-ABDOMINAL ABSCESS. BOTH OF THEM HAD SURGERIES BY OTHER SURGEONS. FINALLY I DECIDED TO REFER THEM TO DR, ROSS. BOTH HAD SURGERY BY HIM AND BOTH WERE CURED. I AM SURE IF DR. ROSS DID NOT PERFORM SURGERY ON THESE PATIENTS BOTH WERE NOT ALIVE TODAY.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I agree with the 2 comments below, Dr. Ross is 5 stars AMAZING dr.. He is great, the bestest!!! And I think everybody loves Dr. Ross

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

I love Dr Ross. He's punctual, has a great bedside manner and knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014