Ratings for Dr. Todd Walters

Great guy. Been with him since he started. Liked the old location better.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Just the best. Sound advice, sound support and a real person.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I've had Dr.Walters as my family physician since I was a kid. He's always diagnosed my injuries correctly and always takes his time doing so. 5/5!!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr Walters is a very sound practioner. He listens well and has a good sense of humour that puts me at ease. it feels like a visit to an old friend.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

He has been my doctor for many years. Great personalty, always relaxed with good sense of humor. He is experienced but generally on the dismissive side with his diagnosis. When once I needed surgery I had to repeatedly insist until he arranged it. In hindsight, doing the surgery turned out to be of great benefit to my health. Other issues I saw him for, he is still dismissive although I've been living with the pain for many months. So overall, I don't know. Nice guy but I may look for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

I have been with him for years, I have had to change doctors. Thank goodness I changed. Dr Walters Needs help,relating tovpatients

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Dr. Walters is the best Dr. around. He has saved my life more times then I can count. He is always on the go and that's because he has patience waiting who need to see him. I know he's always willing to listen to me know matter how busy he is. I give him 5 stars. Thank-you Dr. Walters

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Dr. Walters is a excellent doctor and I have been going to him for over 25 years now.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr.Walters since my early teens, and think he is a wonderful doctor who does the best he can with such a busy, hectic office. I now travel from another city just to see him. I hightly recommend him, if he were to ever start taking new patients!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011