Ratings for Dr. Bonnie S. Stump

Dr. Stump did an examination on me and I had a complete hysterectomy, appendectomy, as well as gallbladder removal. So with no cervix, ovaries, uterus, gallbladder, or appendix I still am not sure what she was examining me for but she hurt me during the exam trying to do an examination that I have not had since before the hysterectomy/appendectomy. I find her manor coarse,rude. She didn't do a rectal exam since she said "she didn't like doing it and some of her patients didn't either" so she no longer does the stool smear. If I didn't need estrogen I would pass her up in a heartbeat. I do not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

I was referred to Dr. Stump by a relative. While I definitely think she is an intelligent and capable doctore, her bedside manner needs some improvement. I never felt comfortable asking her questions, and when I did she would quickly cut me off. I do think she took good care of me physically, but I would not recommend her to anyone because of her disappointing personality.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2006

Dr. Bonnie S. Stump's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1979)

MSP/BC Med