Ratings for Dr. Keri McAdoo

I have never had such a caring Dr in my life. Kerri and her office staff go above and beyond. Easy to talk to, knowledgeable, etc. Can't say enough! Kerri and Heather(secretary) make a great team.THE BEST!!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

I can't say enough good things about this doctor. She is one in a million. Competent, up to date on information, a great listener, thorough, compassionate, sincere, professional, supportive. I feel so lucky that she accepted us when we moved to the area.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

I travel and hour and a half to see because she is the best

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

She is the best doctor ever! I couldn't have had a better doctor!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Dr. McAdoo is not only the best and most professional doctor I have had but also one of the nicest and most genuine people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. She was my doctor for over ten years and during that time I was always treated with the utmost care and respect. Her staff, especially Heather, went above and beyond to squeeze me in on even the busiest of days. This physician treated me for very personal and emotionally painful issues and always stood by me and gave me faith when I had little left. I could go on at length and sing this doctor's praises further but maybe it's just best to say that it is likely because of her kindness, caring and the general humanity that she shows to those in her care that I am alive to write this review today. Thank you, Keri, for all that you do for those of us who who have the wonderful luck to call you our doctor. ~MS

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

She is genuinely concerned for your health, and she is so so sweet. She's been my family's doctor for years and is by far the best person to give flu shots to young children. SHE IS AMAZING. I don't want another doctor ever. Really.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Keri is the best doctor I have ever had. She is caring, competent and compassionate. She takes time to listen, follows up and makes referrals as needed. Her secretary Heather is also a wonderful lady. It is clear that there is good team work happening there and we, the patients benefit from this.I am very happy an grateful to have such excellent medical care. Ingrid Blais

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

Am very sad to say I will be leaving Dr. McAdoo as a patient. Truly wish I wasnt! She is wonderful all around.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

She is the best doctor ever.Can't say enough good things about her. Wish she could have the whole family to look after!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

I believe that all doctors should have to follow in the footsteps of Dr. Keri McAdoo. She is caring, compassionate, very knowledgeable and doesn't hesitate to admit she doesn't know everything, but if she can't figure it out, she will send you to someone she believes can. She all ways follows up with you. JUST A GREAT LADY !!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010