Ratings for Dr. Kimberly Kenton

Dr. Kenton was outstanding handling my complicated pelvic surgery. She and her team were great about listening AND addressing all my concerns about surgery and post-op recuperation. Everyone in her office -- from the receptionist, to the scheduler, to the nurses -- are friendly, helpful and considerate. My recuperation was supposed to take 6 weeks, but thanks to the excellent skills of Dr. Kenton and her team, I'm weeks ahead of schedule and feel great. I'm grateful for her work.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

She was great! Very knowledgable about my rare condition, friendly, helpful, and compassionate. I'm very thankful to have found her! As previous reviewers state, I did have to wait a long time though.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

She is very good at what she does,but she is always trying to do too much. I've always had to wait at least 30 min.But she is at a teaching hosp. so she does alot of teaching.And runs late alot.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Dr. Kimberly Kenton's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 2002)