Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey M. Zapinsky

This Dr and his nurses didnt care all they wanted was the payment for office and i felt something more was going on in the office

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Showed up early for my appointment. Signed in and sat down. No one acknowledged me, no one called my name. After about 15 minutes, I asked the person next to me which doctor he was waiting for, He said Zapinski, then the lady next to him chimed in that she was also waiting for the same doctor. So, I ask the unhelpful receptionist, how many doctors are here that are going to help the 25 or so people in the waiting room, and she responds there is only one doctor. I left. What is the point of making an appointment? Went to see Dr. R Jain, and was very happy. Smart doctor, who makes an appointment with the intention of keeping it.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2012

Doctor did not know how to do a digital rectum exam. Jammed his finger up my rectum as hard and fast as he could, no grease on his glove. Now i have hemorrhoid's.

Submitted March 13, 2012

This doctor did not perform the necessary procedure on my relative which lead to him needing further care and surgery. I beleive this doctor does not have the knowledge or background to care for patients. He also recommended and performed an unnecessary surgery while a easier and more beneficial alternative was available. I believe this doctor should not be allowed to continue to practice.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

excellent attentive doctor ,one of those that are hard to come by nowadays ! experience ,knowledge , great bed side manner.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

He is the best Doctor I have delt with in years. Very professionsl, honest, and empathetic. You can tell he cares about what he does.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

I have been going to this dr, for about 1 1/2 years so far. He is better then the avg uro, friendly, compassionate, (looks after me as his own daughter) (young female with major uro problem). I've only had to wait I think 10 mins max to see him, and he always fits me in during his busy schedules. I can't say enough about the office nurses also.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2007

Nice, Compassionate, well informed Doctor!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2006

Dr. Jeffrey M. Zapinsky's Credentials

• Spanish

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)