Ratings for Dr. John Sobolski

Answered all my questions, asked me a lot of questions, courteous, seems knowledgeable. Great doc!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Dr. Sobolski is patient, knowledgeable and polite. I felt I was being treated by a no-nonsense professional who wants to solve medical problems effectively and objectively. Dr. Sobolski asked precise questions about my lifestyle habits to prescribe the best treatment for my condition, which he diagnosed quickly and accurately. Dr. Sobolski doesn't want to waste your time. He knows you are there to improve your health, and he will help you do just that. I would warmly and absolutely recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

Dr. Sobolski seemed very arrogant, as if I was wasting his time by coming in with a medical problem. I was referred to him by my regular doctor after several tests, but he acted as if I was just making the problem up. Basically he just dismissed me completely and ignored my concerns. I felt that I was treated like a silly little girl, rather than an intelligent adult. I would not refer anyone to this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. John Sobolski's Credentials

• Hindi

• Univ Libre De Bruxelles, Fac De Med Et De Pharm, Bruxelles, (Grad. 1976)