Ratings for Dr. Tammy Paulgaard Mcknight

My husband and I have been patient’s of Tammy’s for years and recently called to book an appointment. Her new British receptionist is so wonderful! I had reservations about seeing another doctor, as Tammy was away, but this lady dealt with me so professionally and courteously I took her advice and saw another doctor that same week. Tammy has always been amazing and now she has a wonderful support in this new receptionist. What an incredible phone manner and way with us older patients!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr Paulgaard-McKnight was our first family doctor after moving to Airdrie. She moved away from family practice for a while and I was SO disappointed! We were very happy to have been accepted as patients now that she is back in that field. She is personable, knowledgeable and remembers the small details!!! Best doctor I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I've been with Dr. Paulgaard for 10+ years. She is an amazing doctor who genuinely cares for her patients. I will never change doctors.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I really like Dr. Tammy, she always had time for you and thanks to her I have found out about my PNH I really miss her. now that I live in Lloydminster. I'm not sure if she is still in Airdrie, but where ever she practises they are lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I have been a patient of Tammy for years now and would never consider switching to another doctor. She always takes the time to understand whats happening, explain everything to you, and discuss options. She is incredibly personable and always there for me.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

The nicest, most considerate doctor. She is so supportive and has an amazing bedside manner. She even went so far as to rearrange an appt I had made that she couldn't attend with another clinic so the day I took off work wasn't for nothing. She's called me at home to double check that I was following my medication recommendations from a specialist. Honestly, I adore her and would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I love this woman! She is very caring and knowledgeable. I liked how she shares her own health/life experiences, lets you know your not alone. I like how she does not make you feel rushed and she listens when you talk. I recommend this doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011

I am reading the previous comments and wondering if we caught this doctor on a bad day. She wasn't very nice nor was she very sympathetic to our 5 year old daughter who had not one but two ear infections. Commented on how she was making a big to do about the pain when the infection wasn't that bad? Our is not a drama queen and wouldn't be crying from pain for the fun of it. Perhaps she had an "off" day and was stressed because she appeared to be the only doctor working at Urgent Care and it was very busy but regardless we were less than impressed with her bedside manner and will avoid her in the future.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Fabulous Dr! She has a great bedside manner and doesn't talk down to you. My daughter even spit her gum out on her jeans and she laughed it off, while I was totally shocked! She's very positive and willing to help. Best thing about Doctors Plus Clinic is her.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

I so miss Dr. Paulgaard!! She was kind and understood us ladies and our female bodies. We have lost a wonderful Dr. I've really struggled to find another one that great!!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009