Ratings for Dr. Matthew Ginzer

Dr. Ginzer has been my family doctor since he took over from Dr. Bieber. He is dedicated, caring and very thorough. He is top rate in my books.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Dr. Ginzer has provided medical care and support for myself and my family for over a decade; he is compassionate, professional, caring and takes the time to listen. The fact he listens means he understands your concerns, evaluates your symptoms and works with you to provide effective care. I literally trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Very friendly and helpful. He was my doctor for about 20 yr. I like that he takes time to care for the whole patient, talking about fitness, weight, etc.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Ginzer has been my family doctor for a number of years. Very practical, thorough and kind. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Dr. Ginzer has been my G.P. for the past 15 years. Very knowledgeable and explains well conditions and options for treatment. Very accessible and will refer to specialists if needed.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

The Best Family doctor I have ever had. Very engaged and helpful

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I went in as a walk in patient so I understand it is hard for Dr Ginzer to fill my prescription of clonazepam without knowing me etc. That was fine, I take it for panic attacks which have been getting worse since the economy plunked and I lost my financial stability. But to walk in with such a chip on your shoulder and to make me feel like I was an inch tall was ridiculous. Didn't bother suggesting any alternatives just made me feel like a worthless pill popper. Like I was annoying him. Well you definitley annoyed me more pal. Get some compassion if you want to serve the public. Thanks for making me feel like I don't deserve to breath. Merry CHRISTMAS to you too!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

He's been my GP for over 14 years, and is a very caring individual. I'd highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

He has been my doctor for many years, and I cannot imagine a more caring, considerate doctor.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Helpful and friendly. Down to earth. Takes his time. Definitely not in it to just revolve you in and out~!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014