Ratings for Dr. Matthew Ginzer

Very friendly and helpful. He was my doctor for about 20 yr. I like that he takes time to care for the whole patient, talking about fitness, weight, etc.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Ginzer has been my family doctor for a number of years. Very practical, thorough and kind. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Dr. Ginzer has been my G.P. for the past 15 years. Very knowledgeable and explains well conditions and options for treatment. Very accessible and will refer to specialists if needed.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

The Best Family doctor I have ever had. Very engaged and helpful

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I went in as a walk in patient so I understand it is hard for Dr Ginzer to fill my prescription of clonazepam without knowing me etc. That was fine, I take it for panic attacks which have been getting worse since the economy plunked and I lost my financial stability. But to walk in with such a chip on your shoulder and to make me feel like I was an inch tall was ridiculous. Didn't bother suggesting any alternatives just made me feel like a worthless pill popper. Like I was annoying him. Well you definitley annoyed me more pal. Get some compassion if you want to serve the public. Thanks for making me feel like I don't deserve to breath. Merry CHRISTMAS to you too!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

He's been my GP for over 14 years, and is a very caring individual. I'd highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

He has been my doctor for many years, and I cannot imagine a more caring, considerate doctor.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Helpful and friendly. Down to earth. Takes his time. Definitely not in it to just revolve you in and out~!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Our family have been seeing Dr. Ginzer for 12 years now and find him to be an excellent doctor! He always listens to our concerns no matter how small they may seem. Within in our family we have had some very serious illnesses and through all of these times Dr. Ginzer has always been very upfront and honest. We feel that we are very fortunate to have him looking out for our family. He truly is one of the best doctors we have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Been with him since he took over for Bieber and we LOVE him. Nevers lets you leave without having some answer or a referal to someone who might. Many times i have told him how i feel it should be delt with, if he doesnt agree he will step out and discuss it with the other Dr's in the office. Very knowlagable, friendly and easy to approach.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013