Ratings for Dr. Jack A. Doah

Dr. Doah is the example that all doctors should follow. He along with his staff and fellow practioner, Dr. Flosi are all so kind and courteous and take wonderful care of their patients. You are never rushed out of their office. I've witnessed many new patients go in irritated by the wait time but come out smiling and happily stating "see you next time." Well worth the wait. Just remember, when it's your turn, you get the same great care and compassion that those before you received. Whether it's just gynecology or obstetrics, all patients are treated with respect, compassion and kindness. If you are looking for the best care in this field, look no further than these doctors.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I've been through 1 pregnancy that lead to my daughter and 3 miscarriages. Dr. Doah took his time with me and always has my best interest at hand. He answers all my questions and never rushes me out. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Doah is a phenomenal doctor. I have have bad pregnancies in the past prior to coming to his practice and was afraid to get pregnant again and they assured me they would do anything to make me comfortable and stress free so I decided to get pregnant and ended up with twins. I was nervous with my previous pregnancy, but with my last I was never stressed or nervous because them cared so much for me and my unborn babies. I always feel and say after I see them or even talk to him and the rest of his practice I want to send them flowers. I always recommend their practice to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr. Doah is a wonderful doctor, I would recommend him to anyone. He provided excellent care during my pregnancy, even with complications and the delivery of a 34 week preemie. I have since moved and have to find a new doctor- I don't think I'll find anyone quite like Dr. Doah.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

I have had 2 previous miscarriages using another practice, I was told aboyt Dr. Flosi and. Doah through a friend with the same issues. I am now pregnant for the third time and I am 100% at ease with these Dr's. Anytime I want to come in to hear the babys heartbeat, I am able to do so and they are very understanding about my situation.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr. Doah to anyone who is looking for an excellent OB doctor. His bedside manner and knowledge was great. I had a very difficult pregnancy and he helped me through it beautifully. I would recommend this doctor to everyone and anyone! Kudos to Dr. Doah!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Awesome doctor. Very knowledgeable. Will sit down and explain everything and anything you have answers to. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

Dr. Jack A. Doah's Credentials

• Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med, Midwestern Univ, Chicago Il 60615 (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Orland Park, IL